Friday, March 3, 2023

Doya: You made me happy! March 2023

 Doya: 


"You didn't have to do it, but you did it anyway. I know you wanted to make me happy and it worked, Dean. It worked! I never thought I would be this happy but I get to wake up every day by your side. I get to share my life with yours. I get to work on cases with you, eat your food, drink beers, and fight monsters. I have the life I want, no, I have more than I thought I could have. I never thought I could be loved the way you do. I always thought that I would die alone and unhappy and you proved me wrong. So yes, tonight, I can say that I am Mrs. Winchester and the world knows that I chose you and you chose me. I'm excited about tomorrow with you and you know, as long as we're together, we'll be fine. our heart would be fine. so, thank you.... for making me the happiest woman on Earth tonight."


No comments:

Post a Comment