Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Got (regular) you're beautiful Jaime

(regular edition)


Baahal:


"You're beautiful, Jaime. My tender Golden Lion. You're beautiful to me. I love the lines on your skin, they tell a story. They tell the story of a man who had a rough life. The story of a man who loved. I love your scars on your body, because they tell your story. The story of a man who sacrificed everything for his duty, for the people and for his family. I love you with your golden hand and without it. I wish tou could see yourself the way I see you. I wish I could kiss your pain away and that you could see how much I respect you. You are a man of honour, a man driven by love. A man driven by the love you have for me and nothing could be more beautiful than your authenticity. You are honest with me, true to me and I love you so much, Jaime... You are beautiful to me, as you are and I can't wait to see what we'll become."





No comments:

Post a Comment