Monday, May 29, 2017

Ayasha, and leviathan: plotting

A/N: my characters! 
xxx


Ayasha disliked Earth. She hated the idea of inhabiting vessels to be able to communicate on Earth. She disliked those vain and weak creatures that humans were and yet, Poseidon requested a meeting on Earth after he talked to the All-mother Gaea about finding Elpis And his plan to punish his sister.  Ayasha chose a blue-eyed blond to Inhabit, a gorgeous creature by human standards. She went to meet Leviathan, the primeval god of the Oceans who chose for himself a handsome black man to host him. 


"Greetings brother." She said as she sat on the chair of the coffee shop they met at. He watched her silhouette, clad in a skin-tight skirt with a white shirt and shrugged at the vision before him. 



"Greetings sister. I have spoken to mother." He didn't wait any longer to talk about the matters at hand Ayasha pursed her glossy lips and crossed her legs on the other side. 



"What did she say? Does she understand why we have to do it?" She furrowed her blonde brows but leviathan shook his head. Gaea loved her daughter too much to even consider killing her. 



" she thinks the curse is enough of a punishment. I oppose this idea. Elpis went too far when she gave herself to that abomination. We need to remain pure." 



" I agree.  She did refuse to marry you if I am correct. " Ayasha knew what she was doing. Making the god even angrier than he was at first was the best strategy to make him want to continue the mission and kill Elpis for good. Ayasha knew that her sister would come back with a vengeance and she wanted to eliminate a potential fraternal war because of her and the gods who loved her.



" don't even start talking about it. I would have forced her if Ishtar didn't intervene. She would have forgotten about Pride if she were with me." He said in a low growl. 



" I know. Mother doesn't want us to kill Elpis but we do not need her permission Leviathan. We would find her and destroy her. I bought the dagger of fate with me. If we stab her vessel, she would die along with her. Can I count on you brother? Would you carry out this mission ?" 



"Of course." He said as he pressed his fingers against one another. Ayasha grinned at him and ran a hand through her golden locks. " she shouldn't have been cursed the first time around. She should have died but Ishtar failed because he was too sentimental. What do we know about her current situation ?"



"This is where it becomes difficult." The goddess of knowledge still hated the fact the mere presence of the sin prevented her from locating Elpis vessel but her minions worked hard to locate her sister. Her only consolation was that Envy located her and they had a clear shot at killing the human and eventually Elpis at the same time. "I can't locate her easily. She is always with this sin and it's difficult to track them down. I can't see his energy signature. He cloaks himself very well." She said in a sigh. She was frustrated and it visibly didn't amuse her brother who growled loudly to mark his disappointment. She feigned to feel scared of him and shivered hard enough for him to notice. 



" it is alright sister. I am not going to attack you for something you can't help. I am sure you will find a way to locate Elpis And help us get rid of her and the sin. In the meantime I, suggest you give me the dagger and I will make sure she is dead once you know where she is." 



"It seems like we have an agreement there." She said with a smile on her face.  " I cannot wait until she is gone." 



" why do you hate her so much?" He asked, curious about Ayasha who didn't even bother hiding her dislike for Elpis. She shrugged at his question and nodded quietly.



" she is responsible for the ruin of our family. How could I love her?" She asked, tapping her fingers over her soft pale skin. " Mother is loving. She can't ever come to hate her, obviously. But we will make sure this traitor gets what she deserves. Or is there a problem Leviathan ?"



"No problem at all sister.  Consider the job done. " he said, standing up not leave the coffee shop. 



"Wait, brother. It would be a pity to come here and give ourselves some troubles if we couldn't spend some time alone. I haven't been on Earth for millennia and I am quiet curious about this new era."



" I don't babysit. You would have to explore on your own and that is if Ishtar isn't breathing on your neck. " Leviathan didn't like that Ishtar became this powerful but he was the new all-father now and he had to kneel before him. 



"He is busy killing the rest of the rebellion and I am still looking for Elpis so he won't find it suspicious at all." She said tapping her fingers on the table " but fine. I will explore alone." 



"Good. I will see you soon sister." He snapped his fingers and vanished in a blue  light. Ayasha smiled to herself, that was one pawn moved forward her victory and she knew it only was a matter of time before  Elpis and her vessel would be dead. 



No comments:

Post a Comment