Wednesday, January 31, 2018

TWD: Amelia x Asma

[Amelia belongs to my friend Lou and Asma belongs to me.

xxx

She makes me feel free. We've been living in a shitshow ever since the Z's breakout and I was one of the first people who would not have survived if she hadn't found me first. I told Rick that Asma was special to me. She was brave. She wasn't the strongest when we met and she definitely isn't three years later but I still can remember how clumsy she was with the baseball bat she had. She twirled it in front of her, unsure of how to Knock down the Z's as she called them but she did nonetheless. It gave me an opening so I could escape from the few who were circling me and just like that, she saved my life. I owe her my life. We all did. She was my first post-apocalypse friend. I had friends before, but they either died or abandoned me to save their skins. I don't blame them for that. Asma found me, she went the extra mile to save me, a complete stranger, and didn't ask for anything in return. That's stuff made of legends you know? The kind of stuff that forms an everlasting friendship? Many times she asked our group of survivors if we wanted to stay in the places we found or leave her behind but we never did. She found all of us and I'm pretty sure that if I was able to save Ahmed if we got together and talked about having a family of our own... yeah if I had that hope, it was because she gave it to me. We could have a life after the Z's breakout. We could have a life.
And she's gone now. She gave her life to save mine and I can only sit my skinny ass down and wait for that incompetent Rick to stop being Negan's bitch and rescue her. She gave her life to save mine, accepted to become one of Negan's Wives.. and God knows what else she agreed to. He wouldn't hit her, she wouldn't dare disobey to ensure my survival but I know he would break her. He would find her weakness. Violence wasn't her weakness for she's lived it all of her life. Before the Z's she was quite a victim of terrible circumstances. from her mother to her lovers, violence was part of her life and she let that happen because she didn't know better... up until the night of the breakout where she worked up some courage and retaliated. My Asma was born on that night when she rescued me. She was born through blood, fire, and trauma....so he could be violent with her, it would only fuel her strength. Negan is clever, very clever. He would know that it was kindness her true weakness and he would use it against her and I would lose her.

I can't lose her! I'm coming for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment