Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Chronicles of Lux and Tenebrae: nothing can keep me from you.

(Tenebrae)

"There is nothing in this world that could keep me from loving Lux. No one in this world that could stand between her and me. I was apathetic about everything. I was alone and on top of it all, I was hungry. I was hungry for power, I wanted to best my father and take his place and I knew he ensured I wouldn't try. The harpies who raised me forced admiration and love for the one who birthed me but still, I hungered for his power and crown.

Until I met her.

Meeting her changed everything inside of me. It gave me a purpose. it made me feel alive. it gave me something else to seek for, something other than destruction. I wanted to build. I became dependent on her light, feeding off of it like a starving child.I have been deprived of affection, after all, deprived of touch, of intimacy and she gave it to me. Her loyalty to us, to our love, to her mother and her purpose made me learn about my own realm. I became the protector of the End Realm. The prince of darkness, ah, she had made another man out of me.

There is nothing in this world that could keep me from loving Lux.
Nothing...
No One."



No comments:

Post a Comment