Monday, November 1, 2021

Asma (witch): Prayer to Hecate.

I know Death. It became a companion. I have lost so much over the centuries, from my family to my coven, that I have refused to open up again. What was the point? what was the point if I ended up suffering?  It was all bullshit, it was all a lie. it was just easier to pretend that I didn't care. It was easier to pretend I didn't want it and I honestly tried to bury my emotions deep inside. 

I failed, that is a given. I failed spectacularly when Elijah made my heart fluster. I realized over time that it was just my loneliness acting up. I couldn't handle being on my own, living like a recluse. I couldn't put some distance between my emotions and myself. I had no one to talk to, I got no one to touch me. I had no one to... I had no one. 

Oh Hecate, the Goddess was merciful. She protected me all those centuries and answered my prayers. I wasn't alone. I wasn't  anymore when she sent Klaus to me.  Could it be? could it be that  I would no longer suffer from my curse? could it be, that I would feel less pain if he let me get close to him? am I right? Doing this, trusting him? Am I doing it right? I know he could break my heart and I know I could lose everything.. the only thing I ever have left: My heart. 

But I want to try. I want to try. 

O Hecate, Mother saint of Witches, 

My goddess, please answer my prayer, 

Protect our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment