Wednesday, April 13, 2022

JB (regular): A man of honour

« You have always been a man of your word. As far as I remember you, Jaime, you’ve always made sure to keep your word. You were the only one to come to join us in our battle against the Night King. Your desire to protect humanity against Death incarnate, truly made me reconsider you as a whole. It was the first time you weren’t a « Lannister » to me. I didn’t see the shadow of your dad and sister but instead, I saw the man you were. I think I fell for you at this very moment. In retrospect, I think I fell for you right before our last battle. 


You have always taken your time with me. Case in point, we haven’t acted on our mutual yearning. You have always been kind to me, even when you lectured me. I knew you were always looking out for me. Oh, Jaime… when everyone was hating on you for the choices you made, I saw things from your perspective. You loved. You loved fiercely! You made your choices because you loved your family, your people under the ruling of the mad king,  and during the long night, you showed your love for humanity. You loved and you lost everything.


I know what it’s like to lose everything. I have always wanted to give you the world, Jaime. Because you have suffered enough. Your married skin, traumatized body, and scarred soul have been through too much already. I was motivated by your smile. I was motivated by the idea of bringing a smile back to your face and that made me feel warm inside. That made me cross the whole continent so I could find you. Do you have any idea of what your smile does to me? I learned to love the curves of your face, the intense emerald gazes yours that send shivers down my spine. I learned to like your sharp tongue, and that burly face, tanned by the years spent fighting and the loss you suffered from. I learned to love you as a whole, without your hand, without a crown on top of your head, without pompous titles, and with nothing but the shell left after the death of Cersei. I loved you then, at your worst. I love you now, at your better and I will love you at your best. 


I want to be yours. I want to share everything with you. I want the lips of the man I chose to touch my body, whisper in my ear. I want the hands of the man I chose to discover my body, my curves, and the warmth between my legs. I want you to possess me, conquer those lands people died trying to steal. I want you to make me feel good because I know the heart would align with the body and the love I feel for you is healing. I want to be yours… mind, body, and soul. And I swear before the gods, old and new, that I will always love you, whether we have the blessings or not. Whether… we can be together or not. »



No comments:

Post a Comment