Saturday, April 16, 2022

Treasurethe one who trusts you

Quote of the day: "treasure the one who trusts you for it is the most precious gift one could give." ---- brought to you by my friend A.
I absolutely agree. I find it beautiful when someone is comfortable enough with me and trusts me enough to be true to themselves. They would be and behave as they are, without feeling the need to mask. I love it when they are relaxed next to me and we can enjoy each other's company without compensating for something. We just are. We just love each other without conditions. we are free.
I find it even more beautiful when I feel comfortable and am capable of trust. A life of trauma and violence really took it away from me and I still don't give my love or my trust that easily. I just find it liberating to be myself, be cheeky, or have my meltdowns or whatever goes without having to worry or making the exhausting effort to mask for others. I am me, and the most beautiful thing I have seen is that I could be loved for being me. just me.
it's just really cool to be able to have that. A safe haven, a safe place, a safe person (people) to be yourself with

No comments:

Post a Comment