Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Pris: Satisfaction

 "Patience hasn't really been my forte. Has it, Superbia? I know I need time to heal and regain my full strength. I know I need time to unleash my true power. I have to train, to perfect myself in order to be a reliable warrior on the battlefield. I have never waged war before. I have, however, killed and exterminated pantheons. I was responsible for so many deaths, and yet, I was just unleashed, undisciplined, and probably not conscious of the power I displayed on such days. I need to refine my art and improve my skills. I understand it, beloved. That doesn't mean I could be patient. I couldn't and you know damn well that I couldn't be. So what could satisfy me when I am waiting for war? 


You. You satisfy me. you feed my hunger for carnage by challenging me when we go out into the mortal realm. You feed my curiosity and excitement by forcing me to use my powers in a more creative way. You feed my lust for you, by making love to me just the way I love it. Oh...Superbia, your love-making skills. I could spend eternity describing the joy and pleasure you give me when you fuck me. I could start with the intensity in your eyes, the dirty words you utter to me, the spanking, the nibbling, and the oh delicious way you hold my neck and make me beg for you. I could spend way too much time praising you, beloved,, but I won't be doing it here, not now, because Lust will be dealt with another day. 


You satisfy me, beloved when we tend to spend time together and travel the world. I know you are giving me more than just your mere presence on Earth. I know you revile this place and you despise humans. I know it costs you to mingle with them and yet, here you are with me.  You show your affection by being patient, taking your time, and even indulging in some of those human fine arts. I measure my luck. I realize that you really care about me, my well-being, and you cater to my every need. I know you are aware of my desire to see my sister bleed at my feet. I dream about bathing in her blood and watching her die.  I share my dreams with you and as soon as you catch disappointment in my voice, you always arrange for me to entertain my mind out of that frustration. 


I am happy by your side. I have just realized it, my King. I am happy by your side because I can finally be me. I can finally be taken care of as I deserve and considered as more than just a pretty face. My power goes beyond my beauty. My power goes beyond Hope and Light. My power is Life. My power is absolute. My power is at your service, but so is my love. You are the best thing to have ever happened to me, Superbia. Your old form and new form both brought me new things and I am grateful for these. I am grateful to you. I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment