Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Klasma: I want to tell you a secret

 "I want to tell you a secret, Klaus. Well is it a secret when you can read into me like I am an open book? I guess there is still something that you need to hear. Here you are, staring at the ceiling, your chest heaving up and down at a steady pace. I feel the urge to let my hand run over your chest, stroking your skin to make you feel good and perhaps soothe me too. You're here, you're real and you're under my fingers. I watch as you seem at peace or maybe you are satisfied. it's been a while, forgive me if I can't really decipher what you're truly thinking. I want to tell you a secret but my lips are closed off. I can't let the words escape my lips. I want to tell you about the witches that are hunting me, about the joy I feel when I am truly unleashed when I can kill those who seek to kill me. Is it bloodlust? perhaps... It is liberating because I don't have to hold back. I don't have to pretend. I don't have to hide. I let go of my feelings, the ones that hurt the most because of the curse. I want to tell you I understand. I understand. 


I want to tell you that I enjoyed our encounter.  I memorized every crease and corner of your body. I memorized your face, your smiles, your golden eyes when you turn. I learned to appreciate your uncanny beauty. It was more to me than just flesh bumping against flesh. it was more than sex. I felt connected to someone which I haven't felt for centuries. I felt at the right place, with the right person. I felt alive! Yes, you fucked me good, that's an understatement! but aside from the pleasure, you gave me. Aside from the joy we both felt, there was something else. We're both kindred sports, aren't we? Both cursed, both lonely, both sensitive... I felt your loneliness when you were deep inside of me. I felt the desire to be close to someone. I felt it too. I desperately need to be close to people, to be trusted, and to trust. I saw mischief in your eyes, relief perhaps... I felt your warmth and your candor. You were genuine with me. You were...I felt...  


The real secret here is that I know you will leave and it scares me. I know you will forget about me. You are the Original after all, Elijah's brother. If my memory is any good as it was before, Elijah and your whole family have a habit of leaving, running away, hiding... scheming, and fighting. You will be gone and you will leave me behind. For you, I might just have been this new little experiment, this little witch whose powers could be useful. For me, you were more than just another Tuesday. You were a promise, you were someone I wanted to see again, and again... and again. You were a friend and you will be the one to break my heart, because as stupid as it sounds, I grew attached to my Hybrid but I can't ever tell him so. "

No comments:

Post a Comment