Monday, November 27, 2023

Klasma: Who would be crazy enough?

Who would be crazy enough to get close to me? Who would willingly let me prick their fingers with my thorns? I sometimes wonder. I sometimes wonder... I am a monster, people are afraid of me. They are made to think of me as the enemy. I am a monster, my curse made me one. I cannot form a single bond.I cannot be loved because inevitably they would see the truth about me and they would turn on me. They would try to kill me, they would be horrified by me. It had always been like that, every single time someone discovered I was a witch, I was made to leave, to run for my life because then I became a monster in their eyes. 

I became an enemy.  So i'm asking again, who would be crazy enough to get close to me? I saw you, Klaus. I saw the way you grabbed my thorns with both hands and tore them away from me. I saw the way you grew closer to me, close enough to hold my hand and I worry that the day would come you would turn on me, like they all did. I worry for the day you would look at me and simply walk away....I would blame myself when it happens because for a few moments, when you were holding my hand, I caught myself dreaming about you holding onto it as tight as you could... for all eternity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment