Monday, November 27, 2023

GoT: Exhausted

 I am exhausted, my love. As we lay in our bed, and my head rests against your chest, I can't help but think about what we've been through since we met. I didn't realize just how much we had to fight, how much I had to.... How much I couldn't... It was heavy on me, to see how much people hated your guts. I defended you tooth and nail because I couldn't bare the thought of allowing others to disrespect you. I couldn't bare the thought of people  spitting on your memory. I made a promise to you, that I would always remember you and I think I will still keep my word, should you depart before me. 


I had to convince you that you were worthy of being loved. You deserve to have a second chance at life, to be happy, to be a present father for your children and to be loved without conditions, without limitations...You deserve this... What we have I mean. However, as I look at the ceiling of our bedroom, I realize that we still have to fight. We might have our blessings, we still have to face the way others would look at us. We still have to face noble houses rejecting our union..I am exhausted, my love. I am but I am also hopeful because we are together now and nothing can come in between us. I chose you Jaime Lannister and I will always choose you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment