Tuesday, February 6, 2024

TB: YOu owe nothing to them

Remember guys,

Your deadbeat parents and family aren't owed your love and presence. They aren't owed your attention! They certainly aren't owed your help and your money.

Mom and Dad wanted me to be their money-maker, ended up stealing shit from Vaught and got killed for it. I don't miss them. I didn't have Christmas, it was reward day! I had to perform well if I wanted to have a dolly! I didn't have my birthdays as well. my parents just told me "oh today you're 4, 5, 6 etc..." They were not meant to be parents but I survived them! I became my own parents. I am my own person!

The rest of the family? bigots and zealots! They rejected me because I had powers and was a "demon child". They let me rot at the orphanage. They rejected me when I aged out of the system and now that I am famous and rich, some are trying to tear me apart, others are trying to pretend they have always cared and I'm the mean one. Pffttt, they can cry all they want. I don't care. They're nothing to me. They will never be.

Take care guys,

UG

No comments:

Post a Comment