Monday, February 19, 2024

Doya: My favourite colour

In a world of dull and grey, you are my favorite color. 
Green, like your emerald eyes that you set upon me like jewels you wrap around my neck. 
Green, like the color of your flannels I borrow to drape myself with. 
Green, like nature for you are a force of nature, my love. 

In a world of dull and grey, you are my favorite color. 
You painted my world in vivid color and reminded me of the beauty of life. 
You gave me a purpose when all I wanted was to meet my end once I reached my goal, 
But your love kept me anchored to this life, your love made me want to keep going, to keep on living. 

In a world of dull and grey, you are my favorite color. 
You make life worth living and you make me happy beyond words. 
How did I get so lucky? I don't know how but I don't want to have the answer. 
All I know is that I am lucky. I am in love. I am happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment