Monday, February 26, 2024

GOT shorts: Friendship

Lady Kyra Lannister was the princess' first and trustful best friend. She was a nervous wreck since her sister, Queen Daenerys gave her blessings to her union with the knight. Nervous, not because of the hardships to come but because she would become part of the Lannister family. She would become Lady Kyra's sister and thus would share a bond that transcended friendship. Bäahal wanted to be a good sister, maybe the best sister Lady Kyra ever had and perhaps that was putting way too much pressure on her shoulders than it should have. Bäahal was excited, more than anything she was happy. Lady Kyra, Ser Jaime, and Ser Tyrion would become part of the family.


xxx


"I love it when we make time for each other. I am not used to being able to just hang out with someone and unwind and talk about whatever crosses my mind. With you, I can be silly. I can openly cry, I can be whiny and cheesy! With you, I can be "me" and it feels so damn good. I just... love you okay? So please, stay in my life, stay my best friend...Stay."


No comments:

Post a Comment