Sunday, February 18, 2024

Klasma: As I lay bare before you.

As I lay bare before you, I want you to pay attention to me. 

I want you to see the way I am looking at you,  as warmth engulfed me upon setting my eyes on you. 

I want you to see the way I say your name, with infinite sweetness that I reserve only for those I love. 

I want you to see the way I search for your contact, as I crave the sensation of your skin against mine. 

I want you to pay attention to me. 


As I lay bare before you, I want you to focus on what words cannot express. 

I want you to see the way my skin gets covered in goosebumps whenever you're near me.

I want you to notice how my breathing becomes more labored as you whisper in my ear.

I want you to notice how vulnerable I make myself be, lowering my tall walls for you. 

I want you to pay attention to my feelings. 


As I lay bare before you, I want you to focus on how I feel about you. 

I want you to see the tears your sharp tongue elicits from me when you lose your temper. 

I want you to hear the sound of my breaking heart when you decide to push me away from you. 

I want you to smell the salty tears that roll down my cheeks as you stomp on my heart and rip it apart.

I want you to pay attention to my love for you. 


As I lay bare before you, I want you to focus on my love for you! 

I want you to see that no matter how hard you push me away, I won't give up on you. 

I want you to see that no matter how you think of you, I know your heart! I know your pain! 

I want you to see that no matter how much you hate yourself, I love you. 

I want you to hear me out! I want you to see as I lay my bare before you! 


Look at me!

Look at me! 

Look at me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment