Saturday, February 3, 2024

GoT: Dearest Kyra

Dearest Kyra, 

I have not heard from you for a long time now and I cannot hide my worries. Your brother, Ser Tyrion, told me that you've been dealing with issues on your side and I wish I could be of any assistance. You know that whatever you need, you just have to ask for my help and I will deliver it as swiftly as possible. 

I have to say, I am missing your company. I miss our long conversations by the fire. I miss spending time with you and discussing the world and our desires... Tell me, are you happy? Now that you have new responsibilities, do you feel fulfilled?  if yes, do you know what you'll set your mind on next? if not, what do you want to do? where do you want to go? What would make you feel alive again? 

I am truly looking forward to seeing you again, because this time you will be my sister, and I long for a warm embrace. 

until then, please know that you have my eternal friendship,

Best,

Bäahal Targaryen

Princess of the Seven Kingdoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment