Saturday, December 30, 2017

Oya and Dean

She was rough on the edges, quiet, almost cold. 
The only moments she let go of that mask was when she was with her family. The brothers and the Thomas when she thought about texting them. She barely kept contact, maybe a call once a week, maybe a text every two weeks but she didn't do more than this, she certainly didn't visit. 

However, she was in touch with the brothers and they had seen her smile and laugh more than once. Sam noticed that but only said that it felt good that she feels comfortable around them. Dean, maybe he did too -Oya was certain he knew she felt cosy with the band of misfits they were-

She was rough, for sure, and the brothers both have hit against those sharp angles but it strengthened their bond over the year and a half she spent with them.

It made them family. 

They were her family

xxx

She found comfort in his arms. A promise that the night would at least be good and she would feel safe. Oya led a fast life, paced by the cases she took one after the other. It became mechanical, almost as natural as breathing. 

But she needed to stop and breathe. Dean made her, when he realized that she'd been deep into her cases and came back with a huge collection of scars and bruises and the satisfaction of having saved lives coupled with the solitude he read in her eyes.

She was lonely. Despite what she said, Oya hated being alone. She hated it but couldn't actually tell a soul. Instead she kept a poker face, fake smiles, fake laughs, fake everything and moved on. She had to. So she hunted on her own and took all the joy she could from actually saving people and killing monsters but the real nightmare was when she was alone in her room. there, she couldn't hide and nightmares plagued her.

Dean soothed her soul with his mere presence and for a brief moment, she was not alone anymore and it was everything.

xxx

That moment when he gives you a rose. We already had to play dress-up to get close to one of our targets -you know, when we investigated- and he wasn't comfortable wearing a tux, I wasn't comfortable wearing those ball gowns but he still gave me a rose because he knows they're my favourite flowers.

I'm confused
He really makes me drop the mask and dare I say... smile.

A big fat toothy smile, not those smirks I always serve.

Jeez...he's adorable, but hush.
xxx

She filled her life with adventures. Her heart only beat for action. She was hooked on the thrill of the hunt and the harder the fight was, the best it was for her. Some said she was violent, bloodthirsty even and maybe they were right. She enjoyed taking down monsters and saving people in the same breath. hunting became her refuge.

It was the only way she found to feel alive. Going out there, doing her job. Day after day of the same routine, of taking bigger risks each time she left the bunker. It was the only thing keeping her sane. She knew she was a mess, one that couldn't be saved but she wanted to do the right thing and give her life a meaning.

A hunter's life was lonely, even with companions but she enjoyed it and wouldn't trade it for anything else. She never looked back but might consider it for the brothers.

xxx
Oya wanted to be there for Dean. She was his protector, his guardian angel, his friend. She was the one who would make sure he didn't do anything stupid.

She wanted to be there for Dean, to relieve him from the heavy burden he kept on carrying. To relieve him from the pain he kept on experiencing. She wanted to be that for him.

she wanted to be, but how could she when she couldn't help herself?
xx

And then you have these two idiots. Okay, not idiots but you get my drift.

On the left there is....Bookworm and on the right there is Dickhead. The brothers. The Winchesters. They took me in when I needed a place to stay at and I never really left.

I like the noise they make when they're home. The bunker feels less empty, more alive. I never really got to tell them I liked their company, I'm terrible with words, but I guess they know? Sam does, we get along better I feel. Dean...he's quite difficult to get, but as long as we don't bump heads I guess we're fine.

They hunt together most of the time, which is better this way so I could go on my hunts on my own. Less problematic like that. We just crossroads or work together, when the opportunity comes.

Isaac asked me to say how I feel when I'm with these two. I'd say, I feel at home because they make me feel as such. A nice home for the short life us hunters have. I didn't do too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment