Friday, December 1, 2017

TWD : Losing game -part 2-

TWD : Losing game -part 2-

// After the beautiful solo written by Lou, I had to respond. I split it in two. I haven't touched these characters in years but...I would this one time. It's an attempt at getting back in the saddle, and breaking out of my funk <3 Amelia is Lou's main OC, (the other one was Abel) Asma is mine. (and the other one was Ahmed).

Lou, Thank you so much for thinking of me, for writing such a beautiful (and sexy!) scene with my Asma, and for trying to give me some confidence back in my stuff. Your Negan was spot on! I worked on this piece to both give tribute to you (your fucking pieces are so amazing ! Even 3 years without writing, you kick ass ! I'm not worthy <3) and an attempt at keeping my promise to still write, no matter what. <3 <3 Part 2 is all about Asma <3//

The Sanctuary, 10 pm


« You haven't eaten much since yesterday. When you feel hungry, come to me and I'll have something fixed for you. »

Sherry sighed and turned on her heels. Asma had spent several weeks just being Negan's prisoner. They met when Amelia's attempt at killing him failed and he offered Asma the choice to either become his new wife so he would spare her friend and even safely return her to Alexandria OR die along with Amelia. Asma didn't even hesitate and sacrificed herself to spare the woman, which left her friend traumatized. Since then, she was moved from her cell to the wives' private quarter, was given fresh new clothes and access to privileges most Saviors weren't allowed to have. Asma was quiet that night. She closed herself off because she didn't want to express her emotions. Anger, disgust, and fear were mixed up in her brain as she was anticipating her « honeymoon ».

Negan sent Sherry that night, to talk to her and explain to her the rules the wives had to follow if they wanted to maintain their status and privileges. She warned Asma not to displease Negan if she didn't want to be psychologically tortured. Negan wouldn't use physical violence on her but he would make sure she suffered. Asma didn't speak that night but she defiantly looked at Sherry, to let her know that she wasn't afraid of him and didn't care much about him. She used to know people like him, maybe not as dangerous as he was or as charismatic as he was but she used to know. He was violent, rude, selfish, and careless. He pretended he cared about his men, and delivered speeches about the new order and how civilization was important to preserve but she saw through it. He was power-hungry. He relished in the fear his mere name induced in others, he relished in making others bend the knee for him. He wasn't noble, he was vulgar, an animal. So yes, she anticipated their « honeymoon » and expected something along the lines of what she had experienced before the apocalypse. But it didn't go that way.


« I heard she refused to eat. » -Negan's voice made Sherry jump as she didn't expect to see him this early.

« I didn't know you were here. » She turned around to face him, regaining her composure and keeping a straight hard face.

« Is she in her room? » He asked, his signature smile on his lips. Sherry swallowed and crossed her arms over her chest.

« Give her some space. She needs to adjust. Only yesterday she was your prisoner and now she's your wife. Let her... »

« I am not asking you, Sherry. I /am/ seeing my wife. » He furrowed his brows, stepping closer to the brunette who took a step back. « Calm down. I didn't hurt her yesterday, I would never hurt any of you. You know that. » He stroked her cheek, making Sherry shiver. « You know me. » He said, grinning at her.

« I know you. You're an asshole. » She said, swallowing a lump. « Whatever you did to her... I know it ended up hurting her. You better not make things worse with that girl. »

« Fierce! That's why I fucking love your ass, Sherry. You stand up to me and you look hot while doing it. I wanted to pick Amber tonight but you just might be my number 1. See you later. I have a wife to see. » He said walking past Sherry.

He opened the door, only to see Asma sitting on the bed. A bathrobe on and a towel wrapped around her hair. She didn't flinch when she heard the door open and didn't even look at him, which made Negan lift a brow. He closed the door behind him, grabbed the nearest chair, and sat,  inches away from Asma. She knew it was him, the sound of his footsteps was a dead giveaway but it certainly was his grunt that caught her attention. Her eyes refused to move because she didn't want to look at him. Memories of the last time overwhelmed her. Negan said the truth to Sherry, he didn't hurt her last night. He actually felt good. He treated her so well that she actually reached her climax. It disgusted Asma, to have been able to find pleasure with a man such as Negan. An enemy at that. A cruel motherfucker who killed Glenn, Abraham, that weasel Spencer, had Abel and Oliva killed by his henchmen and threatened Alexandria's safety.

She wanted to kill him and that feeling didn't disappear overnight. It only became stronger. He took one of the two remaining members of her crew. People she considered family. Abel was a very sweet and loyal man, one who fell in love with her over the years they spent riding across America in search of a refuge. One who believed in everything good in mankind and hoped for a better life for every one of his companions. One who believed she deserved to be loved and treated well. He loved her. He was in love with her and she was slowly giving in to him, considering that Alexandria was a fresh new start and she didn't have to think too much about their safety anymore. He was shot coldly, one bullet through his skull was enough to snuff his life. She swore to kill Negan if she got an opportunity to do so but Amelia made things more complicated. Asma was fine being a prisoner but now that Amelia's life was at stake, she agreed to something worse. Intimacy. Intimacy with an enemy.

« I heard you didn't eat all day. » He began with, scanning her for a reaction. His voice tore her from her reverie and she closed her eyes. « You gotta eat, Asma. »

« ….. » She didn't say a word but her fingers started to move, tapping at her knees in rhythm. Negan shrugged and leaned into the chair.

« Oh come on. You're not gonna do me like that. Yesterday was great. I remember your face when I was balls deep in your cunt. »

«.... » She furrowed her brows but refused to look at him. He knew his words were getting to her, so he kept going, a large smile on her face as he relished in the memories of last night.

« I honestly was surprised at how good you felt around my cock. You weren't even dry! You were juicy and dripping wet like you'd been waiting for this to happen ever since you first laid your fucking eyes on me! » Her lips twitched and he knew she wanted to speak. Her eyes were still closed and she held onto her knees harder. Negan chuckled and shook his head. « You can keep quiet all you want, I know what I felt yesterday. I know what I saw. You enjoyed it. Yes, you did! » He pointed Lucille at her face, making her swallow a lump as she felt danger. « You. The little ass-kicking machine that caused troubles when you were a prisoner. You who give me the stink eye whenever you look at me, enjoyed getting fucked by me and that's what's eating you up now. You wonder, how come this motherfucker made me cum so much last night? How come this asshole I fucking hate made me moan his name? Cause you moaned and you screamed and you squirted your juices like you were a garden hose! » He laughed, shaking his head at the thought. « And guess what, you're getting me fucking hard ag-- »

« SHUT THE FUCK UP! » She said, opening her eyes and shooting him a death glare.

« THERE SHE IS! » Negan said, standing up. « There you are! It didn't take long to rile you up but we got there! So. Asma, Remember that you agreed to be one of my wives and my wives do as I say they do. I say. » He came closer to her and grabbed her cheeks with his large hand. « I say you should eat the meal they made for you. I can't tolerate wasting resources. Feel lucky you're being fed. » -She pursed her lips and squinted at him.

« You think you're smart? That you're so good at reading people that you can get to me? Make me bend the knee and pledge allegiance to you? I am not that damn traitor Eugene. That asshole can get on his knees and suck your dick for the mere chance of staying alive. I'm not like this. »

« Yet you sucked my dick yesterday and eagerly if I remember well. »

« Fuck you! » She slapped his hand off of her face and moved out of the bed. Negan chuckled and leaned back.

« And no wonder why I picked you. That's a /fierce/ spirit you got there miss. The only problem is that I have a hard time believing you because you were a 100% yourself when I fucked you last night. And it was glorious to see, I want to see it again. »

« I know. » She put her hands on her waist, pacing around the room before she stopped by the silver tray in her desk and picked a few grapes with her fingers. « It will come with a price. »

« Now you're bargaining? » He stopped smiling and walked towards Asma. She grabbed a knife and pointed it at his face. « Oh, darling. I won't hurt you, but you have to put the knife away. »

« I don't trust your ass Negan. So you're going to listen to my request and seriously think about it if you want to keep fucking me. » her hand was shaking and she furrowed her brows at it. That wasn't how it was supposed to go. She wasn't supposed to shake like that. Her eyes quickly stared into his and Negan whose smile escaped from his lips, started to chuckle louder.

« Ahahahah.... How exciting! Let's see what Miss Jensen has in store for me. What do you want? »

« I want to go outside. I want to scavenge, search for supplies, whatever you need to find outside but I am not going to spend the rest of my days sitting in couches and looking pretty. I refuse to wait for you to come home with the urge to fuck and certainly won't get bored there. I need action. I want to go outside. »

She noticed how unhappy the wives were. Most never went outside, and never had to fight the Zs. They were confined within the walls of the Sanctuary and forced to be with themselves. Asma knew she would end up feeling like them, ready to commit suicide to escape from Negan. Asma had Amelia and Alexandria's survival in mind. She accepted to be one of Negan's wives to protect Amelia and save her from a certain death and his hands. Of course, she knew the woman and she knew Rick enough to know that once he would get out of his funk, he would seek revenge. She had to go outside, fill her days with something to do, and feel useful, even if it was helping the bastard that kept her a prisoner. She wouldn't do it for him, she would do it for the vulnerable people he rules over. Those who were victims of his absolute power and the children who didn't ask to be born or thrown into a living nightmare.

Negan observed her, his eyes as cold as ice. She was quite something, stubborn, and hard-headed but mostly still fierce and combative. Yesterday was quite something and even if he mocked her for giving in to him, it actually surprised him. He wasn't used to someone who responded to his ministration the way she did, someone who needed that attention. -oh, it was easy to notice she was frustrated and needed that as much as he did-. He wasn't used to someone who was so passionate and for the first time in a long while he genuinely shared a passionate moment with one of his wives. One who wasn't afraid of him -although she was. Asma was but she also was brave and overcame her fear of him- He wanted to experience it again, but he was well aware she wouldn't be in the same mental conditions if he didn't give her something. She was determined, he could tell by the way she kept holding onto the knife, waving it in front of his face to keep him at bay. That didn't prevent Negan from walking closer to her, making Asma take a few steps back until she hit the wall.

« There are rules Asma. Rules matter! » He said, narrowing his gaze. He was larger than life, invading her private space to make her uncomfortable and back down.

« I know. I know but I want to go outside. » She said, moving the knife up to his throat. She didn't touch him with the blade but he moved forward, showing her that he wasn't scared of her knife or her for that matter. Asma's eyes grew wide but she didn't drop her knife.

« Wives are to be home, do you think I am fool enough to give you a weapon? I have seen you in action and I wouldn't take the risk to have your sweet face stab me in the back. » He whispered in her ear, sending shivers down her spine.

« I am /not/ staying home. I don't need to have a gun or a knife...I used to have a baseball bat. » He laughed and leaned back.

« Aren't we a match made in heaven? I saw you with that bat of yours. It's been destroyed in our last encounter. Those things can do some damage. »

« Give me a wooden stick. I can handle myself with one of these. Make me go outside and you'll fuck me as you like, for all I care. » She said, still holding onto her knife.

« I'll think about it. » Was all he could honestly tell her. Negan never lied, he never misled people into thinking something that wasn't real. That was one of his qualities. She knew he would consider her request and knew he was amused by her attempt at keeping her head high. « Now be a good girl and drop that knife. » His voice took a dark tone, forcing Asma to remove the knife from his neck. « That's it. Good girl. » He said, cupping her cheek while the towel she had wrapped around her head unfolded and dropped onto the floor, revealing her beautiful afro curls.

« T-Thank you. » She said, biting her bottom lip. He felt her relax and drop her head and shoulders. The hand holding the knife dropped it onto the floor and she turned her head to the side so she wouldn't look at him.

« You know I would never hurt you, right? I never hit any of my wives. You held a knife to me and yet, I would not hurt you. » He whispered in her ear, kissing her cheek while his hand wrapped around her waist and pulled her into an embrace. She looked at the ceiling, hands still on each side of her body. It felt good, she knew it, her body covered itself with goosebumps but her heart was conflicted, and her mind was in chaos.

« But you will make me suffer regardless...Psychologically... I know you Negan. » She whispered, her fingers clenching when he kissed and nibbled her neck. « Why don't you get this done already? Threaten me with Amelia's life... Threaten me with Alexandria... » She groaned and buried her head into the crook of his neck. Negan chuckled and held her against his frame tighter.

« Ain't such a thing as that. I don't need to threaten you with death and destruction. You'd even fucking enjoy that shit. No. I don't need to do shit to make you walk in line Asma.  Do you want to know why? » She shook her head. « You're into me. You're into me, I don't have to do shit because you're into me and that's your struggle. »


He smacked her ass and pulled away from her to see her disgusted face. For a hot second, she thought that he would let her breathe but he never did. He simply waited for her to lower her defenses before he attacked and his words induced anxiety in her brain. He wasn't wrong, but he wasn't fully right. She looked at him and walked past him so she could return to her bed. He scratched his cheek and chuckled at her.

« Well, well well. You know I'll know if you didn't eat that fucking meal. If you want me to consider your request, you better eat. » She looked at him again, defiant still, and nodded.

« I will. »

« Good. I'll see you around. »

He said while leaving the bedroom. She immediately threw the pillow at the front door and screamed into her other pillow out of frustration. She had a plan. Gain their trust, go outside to get supplies, gather information, and as soon as she saw an opportunity, Asma would take it and escape from the Sanctuary. There was no way in Hell that she would stay there, especially not when Negan was toying around with her mind. He knew she enjoyed having sex with him, he knew she eagerly wanted him and even more but the simple thought of her giving into this asshole was driving her wild. She wiped the tears that finally rolled onto her cheeks and curled into a ball.


-TBC-

No comments:

Post a Comment