Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Tig and Asma (Asex): Christmas special

A/ N: Let me be SAPPY! This is so happy I don't even know what to do with so much sugar!

XXXX

Asma Jensen House, Christmas Eve, 11:55 pm


Once Asma made sure that Jessica and Ava came home safe and sound, she decided to let Jax enjoy his family and focus on herself. It had been two years now since Cody's death and Elias' departure that Asma spent Christmas at Charming. The last two years, she essentially drank herself to sleep on Christmas Eve because it was easier than dealing with her emotions. This year, however, things were different. As soon as she returned home, she saw Christmas decorations everywhere. At first, she checked the address to make sure it was her own and then called Tig because she didn't feel safe anymore. She had to blink and ask three times if she heard him well when he told her that he was the one who decorated her house with Christmas lights he kept in his garage. When she asked him why he said that he didn't know but felt it was the right thing to do. So, she welcomed the decorations, the Christmas tree and of course the socks. Asma rediscovered her house a few days before Christmas and considered Tig's suggestion to be together on that very day.

She was nervous. Mostly because it would be her first sober Christmas and one spent in good company. Tig was nervous as well, especially since it had been a very long time since he last spent the Holidays with someone, the « old way ». He enjoyed preparing Christmas for Asma, putting the lights in her house, choosing the tree and throwing old decorations he hadn't touched in years but kept in his basement. He made sure there was no alcohol in the eggnog he made for both of them and even went as far as to order food so none of them would have to worry about the meal. All Asma had to do was to let things happen and for someone who needed to control everything, allowing Alex to make a real Christmas for them was a huge step forward. Tonight, She looked cute, in her red and white Christmas onesie and he looked different, with his grey flannel pants and a black t-shirt. He called her in the living room because it would soon be time to exchange presents so she came with her eggnog and sat next to him in front of the boxes under the tree.



«  Where do we start? » Her voice barely contained her excitement, which made Tig grin.


«What did you get for me? » Asma tilted her head to the side and looked at him. She chuckled and outstretched her hand to grab a huge box she handed him. «Oh? For me? » She nodded and smiled as he opened the box. She bought him a customed Helmet, with the shape of a skull, the logo of the club painted on the back and his name on the side. Tig looked at it, visibly excited and pleased by the present and then grabbed her neck and pulled Asma into a kiss. « Thank you! It's perfect. »

« I thought you could use a helmet when you ride.I wouldn't want anything to happen to this beautiful face. » She said with a chuckle before she took another box and handed it to him. « Here's the second one. »

Tig grabbed the box, it was a smaller one. Intrigued, Alex opened it and shook his head at the sight. She had framed the first picture they took together. One genuine picture she took with her phone when they were at the park, laying on the floor and watching the clouds. She was laughing on this one, one of the few times he actually saw her genuinely laugh and he was smiling while his blue eyes were staring at her. She framed this one and had engraved in the frame the date this picture was taken.

« Bella.. » -A sheepish smile crept on her lips and she looked away, feeling blood rush into her cheeks.-

« It's just a picture. Come on. Don't make a big fuss about it. » He held her hand and stroked the back of it with his large thumb.

« I won't. » She kept searching the boxes and found the last one, an even smaller gift. The shape wasn't a dead giveaway so he didn't quite know what she gave him. « I just want to say that I love this picture of us. You're laughing, you look carefree  I like that. »

« I have never felt that way before...I thought it deserved to be framed and you deserved to have this with you. Your life as a 'mechanic' is dangerous, Tig..and dark and gritty and painful. I thought you needed a bit of light more than I did. I got you this picture to remind you that you now have a reason to smile. » She said, chewing at her bottom lip as she looked at him. Tig blinked and looked at the picture one last time before he put it aside and took the small box.

« I feel spoiled. » He was. He knew he was. But when he opened the box and realized it was a key, he thanked the sky that he was already on the floor otherwise, he would have fallen. She gave him the key to her house, subtlely welcoming him into her life. It was just like Asma, simple. « Asma... »


« Do you want...to keep it? » She asked, her eyes averting from left to right as she stared at him and studied his very reactions. Tig looked at the keys and nodded «Really? » He nodded again and pulled her into a hug.

« Of course! » Was all he could come up with. Asma smiled and cupped his cheek with her hand.

« I'm glad you like my presents. I thought...I was wondering if you would. I am not great at making-- »

« They're perfect. My turn now. I didn't have three presents but I hope the two I got you would be enough. »

She pressed her lips against his and quietly pulled away. She looked at the big box and grabbed it first. Her hazel eyes glanced at him before she opened the present. Her eyes grew wide as she realized it was her own custom kutte he had made. There was her name on it, the logo of the club...She wasn't per say a member of the club, Asma always made it clear that she didn't want to know shit about their business but it was his way to say that she was welcome in his life, in this family that was SAMCRO. She wasn't just Jessica's friend or sister like she called herself. She was a member of the crew, an honorary member of it at the very least. The present brought fresh tears to her face and she looked at Tig, confused and happy and smiling.

« Babe... » He grinned, proud of himself because he got the reaction he wanted. « T-T-Thank you. » She said, as she put the kutte away. « I don't know what to say.. »

« There's nothing to say. You've always been part of the family. You knew it already, I just decided to make it more official. Give you your honorary member kutte..I'm glad you like it. »

« Are you kidding? I love it! Babe.. »' She then looked at the envelope that was on the floor. « Is this for me? » He nodded and invited her to take it. « Tig... » She shook it but it didn't make any noise, so she swallowed a lump and opened it. « I.I don't know what it is but it looks serious. » She whispered as she pulled the paper. It was a form she made her customers fill when they wanted a tattoo, besides, she recognized her logo and the name of the client was Tig. « Wait for what ? Are you trying to get a tattoo from me? That's your present? » She playfully teased Tig as she kept on reading. Alex indeed ordered a tattoo. He wanted something new and to have her ink him was for her, a great honor because he trusted her. When she read the description part of the form, where Tig described what he wanted, she dropped the paper. Tears rolled onto her cheeks and she started to sob.

«What? You don't like my present? »

« Are you fucking kidding me? Are you fucking kidding me? Why? Why Alex? » She asked, confused. He knelt near her and put his hands on her shoulders. « Why did you do this? Why do you want my name on your skin? Do you know what that means? »


« I know.. Look at me. Asma! Look at me! » He said, holding onto her shoulders tighter so she would look at him. « I know why I asked this. I know why I want this. »


«Why? » She asked again in her adorable cracked voice.


« Because you came into my life like a fucking tsunami. Because I got you under my skin. Because... This is serious. /We/ are serious. »

It was clumsy, a very clumsy way he had to tell her that he wanted to be with her in the long run and was looking for a serious relationship. It was clumsy but she understood him. Something like this would have scared her a little while ago, but it was just the two of them in the safety of her house. It was just the two of them and the rest of the world was on mute mode. It was just the two of them and he had just taken the biggest engagement he could have ever made. He wanted her name on his skin and Asma didn't know what to say or what to do except cry and kiss him.

«Merry fucking Christmas, asshole. »

«Merry fucking Christmas, Bella. » -He replied, bemused at her hitting his shoulders with her fists.-


-TBC-

No comments:

Post a Comment