Saturday, November 17, 2018

Doya : a bad case of I miss you

[ Doya] 

*video mesage*


"It's one of those nights when I can't sleep. It's not a nightmare, it's.... it's..." * she dramatically sighs* "I'm cold. And one of the best ways to make me feel warm is to have your arms wrap around me.  I want our legs entangled. I want my face against your chest. I want... us. I miss us..." *she rolled her eyes* "you're like midnight munchies... except I am always hungry you see? I want... need... I need to feel your lips on my neck right now. I want to feel your hands on my sides, ah! I want to feel them go up and untie my bra. Do you understand? I want your weight on top of me, my nails into your flesh... you inside of me. That's what I am craving right now. You.. all of you... with me. That sounds cheesy ahah jeez! I am just having midnight munchies okay? A bad case of I miss you. Cause I do. And I can't wait to solve my case and save people so I can ride my bike home... to you. So be safe. You better be!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment