Saturday, March 17, 2018

Soa: (Jess and Asma) Home

// Improvised little short, couldn't help myself when I saw this pic. <3

"Are you going to stare at me without saying a word or are you going to finally talk to me?" Asma asked, her arms wrapped around her legs as she looked up to a slightly bent over Jessica.

Silence. There was silence. Asma was comfortable with silence when it wasn't awkward like this one. Jessica actually had to contain her excitement over seeing her sister. It had been weeks. Circumstances that led her to leave Charming weren't the best and Jessica didn't know how to behave. Should she just let her joy explode or should she comfort Asma? The tattoo artist had just sent a text saying she was in town without any detail so it left the brunette confused.

"Jessica?! I'm serious, come on. Say something. I'm just right here."

"I see you." Jessica finally said, her voice trembling as she was still unsure of how to welcome her sister back. "Are you..."

"I'm alright. I'm alright. God, yes, I should have told you that I was fine when I was coming back. I got distracted." She said, holding onto her legs tighter. Jessica furrowed her brows and crossed her arms over her chest. "I'm alright Jess, I promise. Mom's alive and she's being taken care of."

"Are you sure?" She asked again before she ran her hand through her hair. Asma didn't seem to be lying -and she was bad at it anyway- so she relaxed.

"Come sit next to me, Jess. I haven't seen my sister in a long while and all I really want is you... to sit your ass next to me and wrap your arms around my shoulders."

"So.. a hug?" She grinned and removed her boots before she sat next to Asma.

"Duh!!"' Asma happily sighed when Jessica wrapped her arms around her shoulders and put her hands over the brunettes. "There you go. I didn't sleep enough, so I'm exhausted, nothing more." She made herself comfortable and closed her eyes.

"I can tell."

"Were you and Jax making another baby when I was out?" She asked, eyes still closed. Jessica laughed and shook her head.

"No. I think we're fine with three kids."

"Say that to your vagina. You keep fucking like rabbits! if you end up pregnant again, I will Nelson you so fucking hard." She said, referring to the infamous "Ahah!" Simpson kid.

"Don't you dare! I will stop teaching you how to properly shoot if you try that!" She fake-warned her, making Asma laugh. "I'm serious aha. I would stop it and you would be stuck with a water gun instead."

"Nah...not a chance haha but seriously..you and Jax..it's like fatal attraction. You are drawn to each other like moths to a flame and it's..."

"I love it."

"I love it too. Don't you remember? I ship you!"

"As I you.. with Tig. He spent the whole two weeks asking for you. I'm pretty sure you're getting great sex tonight."

"Well....I'm glad you approve of him then. Cause, /I/ am getting great sex tonight." She chuckled and bit her thumb. "I love him...I can't describe it. We've been talking about so much and yet I still can't find the words.I love him... I'm addicted to him...He might even come back with bruises tomorrow."

"No???" Jessica laughed and planted several kisses on Asma's forehead.

"Yes!" They laughed and Asma turned around so she could wrap her arms around Jessica's waist and lean into her chest.

"I have missed you... You know that?" The queen said, holding her sister in her arms. "I now realize just how much I have."

"I have missed you too...But I'm back now. Back in town... back in business...I'm home." She closed her eyes and slowly drifted back into sleep.

"You're home.." She repeated and kissed her temple one last time before she quietly helped her lay comfortably on the bed.

-TBC-

No comments:

Post a Comment