Saturday, November 28, 2020

Doya : What I am thankful for.

Doya: What I am thankful for.



A/N: Special thanksgiving shorty :) these two definitely needed some love.



Xxxxxx



Here we are again, bodies interlaced in a lovely embrace. My head against your shoulder, my hand over your chest. You feel comfortable next to me, you feel good and I can't help but love the sound of your purrs as I am gently scratching the skin of your chest. I am comfortable right now, safe, understood. Your hand on my shoulder, keeping me close to you is more than enough for me, more valuable than 1000 words because I know you want to keep me close. I know you won't let go of me. Just a minute ago we were joking about how many times we saved each other's lives. We've been good at it, at hunting together. I guess we're what they call a power couple, not that I care about the names or the labels, but it amuses me every time I get to hear people call us this. I don't see us as « powerful ».



We're broken, that's the hard cold truth. You and I. We've known Death, we're familiar with him by now. We've known Pain, we've known loneliness. We've known days when all we wanted to do was to fucking end our lives, sacrifice it for the greater good since we believe that people would be happier without us, that the world would be a better place. We both know how it is... you, more than anyone. That makes trusting others harder. That makes it more difficult for people who didn't go through what we did. I guess that's why it works so well, Dean? I found a home in you and I love going there when we're together. I always find myself again when you're here because you keep her safe in your heart. I feel « powerful » because you trust me and confide in me. I'm your home too. You are the reason I am still fighting today, the one that makes me wake up early in the morning, and the last thought I have before I fall asleep. You're my raison d'être...



I am grateful, truly. I am because I found you and our family of broken birds. You were able to anchor me to this life, to make me want to live it to the fullest. I smiled again because of you. I laughed again because of you and I certainly cried again because of you. Dean Winchester, you are the most humane person I have ever met, the most sensitive person with the hardest and roughest edge. You sacrifice and give so much love and care for the world that all I want is to give you the very same. I contemplate my life since we met, how much it had improved, and how better I am today. I contemplate and I am even more grateful. I know we are broken and I doubt we would ever heal from all the pain and trauma we've experienced but I am not afraid. How could I, when you're with me? All I hope is that you can feel how much I care for you... All I hope, is that you know I have every intention to stay with you until I die, for I chose you, now and forever.



-TBC-

No comments:

Post a Comment