Sunday, November 1, 2020

Letter to Kyra II

 Dearest friend, 


I have found another minute to write to you. I really need to confide in you for I do not know what to do right now and I believe you can understand the situation I am in. My sister hasn't come around yet. She avoids talking about "the urgent matter" when we meet yet, I could see the anger in her eyes. I feel as if I would always lose no matter what I do. My own  sister isn't supportive of my own happiness and I would lie if I said it didn't hurt. It does.  I have sacrificed so much for her, for her victory. I lended her my blade, I gave her my life, I was willing to die for my sister and despite all this, all she can see today is that I chose someone she doesn't approve of. It feels like punishment to me. I know I am being unfair to her, especially since I know what the "urgent matter" did to her and those we love... but still... It feels like punishment to me. 

I don't know what to do, to be honest. I don't know what to say to her. I don't know how to reach out to her. I so wish I could show her that the "urgent matter" is worth being given a second chance. She doesn't  know him... not like I do. She doesn't see him like I do. She doesn't even consider that I might be telling the truth. All she sees is who he was and what he did. All she sees are... ghosts from the past.  How could I get through to her? How could I make her talk to me? It hurts to see disdain and disappointment in her eyes when she's looking at me. my dear friend,  I will confess something. I have missed holding her in my arms. I have missed her warmth and comforting embrace from when I returned. I can see that she's torn between being angry at me and being relieved to see me alive. I can see that she wants to talk to me, make sure I am fine but she prevents herself from coming to me. 

What can I do, Lady Kyra? What would you advise me to do? 

Waiting for your reply, 



Please, rest assured of my eternal friendship

Bäahal Targaryen

No comments:

Post a Comment