Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Doya: Date Night

"O? Is that you?" -Dean's voice echoed through the kitchen of the MOL bunker-

"Yeah.. I'm home!" -She moaned out, exhausted. Dean picked it up and decided to take a look  at her. She had just come back from her last mission, and was having this weird limp on her right leg. He quickly identified that she had been sore, physically  rinsed from  her last hunt.- "Where are you?"

"In the kitchen." 

He growled out, before he decided against leaving the hallway. He had a good vision of her, as she was going downstairs. Oya was in a bad shape, but already on the mend. He had been missing her, perhaps way too much given how fast his heart had started to beat against his ribcage. Here she was, with her heavy black locks that framed her lovely face. 

His emerald eyes searched for the dimple on her cheeks when she smiled. He searched for any potential injuries that was still being nursed and didn't need to look too hard to notice what had happened. her jacket was torn, shredded since her last encounter with the creature she hunted. her arcade had been busted and was stitched up. she had a limp, mostly because she used them during her hunt.  

Going home had been difficult, but seeing Dean lit up her face. She felt rejuvenated upon seeing him, as if there was no worries anymore. She went down the stairs and dropped her bag on the floor. she rolled her head and ran her hand over the back of her neck. Dean walked closer to hr, his eyes still examining her body. He noticed she was snarling a little especially when she was resting a little longer on her right side. A broken rib? maybe a bruise.

"How are you doing?" -He finally asked, having closed the distance between the two of them. She looked up to his face, a soft smile crept on her lips and she  leaned into his touch. Her hazel eyes stared at his face, at the concern she could read and the joy to see her. "O?" He asked again with a gruff voice. She moistened her lips and put her hands on his wrists.

"I'm okay. Just roughed-up... but okay." She smiled at him and gently closed her eyes. "This case was intense, but I managed." She grinned and pursed her lips in a small grin. "I have nothing serious, just bruises. one on my right side and some on my legs."

"Anything swollen?" She shook her head. "Let me check on you before anything else." She sighed and opened her eyes again, this time with furrowed brows.

"I thought you were about to cook something?... If so, then I hve the perfect gift for you in my bag."

"You managed to buy me one of your ugly aprons?" 

He lifted a brow, both surprised and bemused that she kept doing it. Oya had the habit to bring an ugly apron from her solo trips. It quickly grew on him as he realized that it was her token of affection. She was showing him without a word that she cared for him and it did something to him, to know that she went out of her ways to look for the ugliest thing and buy it for him. It warmed his heart, especially when she wasn't around, because he always thought of her when he opened his wardrobe. The pile of ugly aprons just made him think of her and never failed to bring a smile to his face. 

"Yes. I did. I noticed a shop when I first arrived in town and when I was done hunting, I just had to go see if they had ugly aprons. It's not an apron because they didn't have any, but it's a sweater." -She grinned and  rolled her head to the side. "I think you'd like this one for Christmas." She gave him a faint smile and sighed as he moved his hands further into her massive hair and started to massage her scalp. a soft purr escaped her lips and she closed her eyes again. "I'm fine, I promise. Just a few bruises, nothing that a good night of sleep on a good bed and nice sheets wouldn't mend."

"I still have to check your injuries, make sure nothing's swelling." She opened her eyes and gave him a soft grin. "What?"

"You're cute, Dickhead. you, being worried about me. Something tells me that you've been missing me." She pushed herself against him, her lips pressed to his in a playful but soft kiss before her arms wrapped around his waist and she leaned her face against his chest. "Cause I've been missing you.... this hunt was.. I need to tell you all about it."

"I've missed you too, Bitch." 

He conceded, while his arms wrapped around her shoulders and his fingers got lost into her hair, once again. she was there, in the flesh, finally close to his frame. She smelled good, still like fresh grass and wet ground, a garden at dawn. She felt warm against him and she was holding him back. He had had lonely nights. Far too many to even want to sleep on his own for this long. Oya had been missing. he had been missing her. Her texts and videos kept him company but he was missing her touch, her light snores, the first smile in the morning and her fingers through his dirty blonde mane. Oya was home. How could he feel like home when she wasn't around? luckily for him, she came back and he was home.

No comments:

Post a Comment