Friday, July 22, 2022

Doya: Patching her up

 // A little moment between these two darlings.  I love and miss Doya. 


"Are you done?" -Oya's voice broke the silence between the two of them. Dean had been focused on stitching her up after she hurt herself during a case they worked. it was a moment of recklessness, caused by her excitement over the fight against the monster of the week. -


"Be patient. I am almost done." -He chuckled and looked up at her face. Oya was pointing, pretending that she was in pain and hated the moment spent being sewn up. The truth was, she enjoyed it when Dean took care of her, especially when he was taking his time to make it look good and pretty.-


"You were supposed to be done already." -She pouted and snarled.- "Ouch! be careful."


"O! You're a toddler! I am sure you're not feeling anything! Stop complaining!" -He grinned and she puffed some air into her cheeks- "I will reward you if you stay still." -Her face lit up "Yeah. For real! I wanted to buy you ice cream when I'm done. You like Ice-cream uh?"


"Of course I do! Duh!!! Okay, you know which one I like." -She pouted and snarled as he was stitching her up again.- "Okay... Okay... I will be alright. I'll stop pretending. I just don't know why you want it to look pretty instead of functional?"


"I wanted to take my time because you've been reckless." -She lifted a brow.- "Awesome, yes! but Reckless! You got hurt because you got too excited and it could have been avoided."


"Seriously? You're lecturing me, Dickhead?" -She furrowed her brows and pouted but couldn't help but smile afterward.- "Thank you.  I gotta admit, I couldn't stop myself. It's been a while since I had so much fun. I...Thank you..." -She cupped his cheek and gently started to stroke his stubbled skin- "You are always looking after me. I appreciate it..."


"I've got you. Always." -He leaned into her touch and finished stitching her.- "I'm all done. Let me wrap some gauze around your waist and you'll be all set up for the night."


He didn't need her to thank him. They both had each other's backs and have had it for years now. Ever since Oya came into his life, years ago, Dean found incredible pleasure in working cases with her. Oya was great to watch. She was great to watch because she was passionate about hunting and she had mad skills. She was invested, curious, and did all the reading he didn't want to do. On top of everything, he enjoyed the aftermath, when they both took care of each other. Oya gave him the best cuddles, made sure he wasn't hurt and patched him up when it was needed because she wanted to. Oya loved to search for the ugly items she loved to shop for him and he loved to go with her when he could. Dean would care for her in the ways he knew of and they would sleep content and satisfied. 


-TBC-

No comments:

Post a Comment