Thursday, July 7, 2022

JB appreciation post: The golden lion and the Firecracker

 *JB  appreciation post: The golden lion and the Firecracker: 


(regular) The golden Lion. Oh the second we started to write them, I just felt something. I didn’t intend to write Bäahal as more than just a character to help boost the storyline of others. I was so scared to write in that universe, mostly because I thought I wasn’t good enough. But we started to write and something just magical happened! That confirmed to me that our wonderful connection went beyond Doya and Elpis and Pride. NO matter the universe, we would always have some chemistry no matter the universe we write in. Jaime.. I love that you were able to show me his true colours. I love how you make me fall in love with him. I love how you made me see him for who he really is. He’s a man who cares so much about the people he loves. He’s determined, stubborn, and loving. He knows her as she really is. Not the slave, not the princess, not the sacrificial lamb, and not even the warrior.  HE saw her as the young, stubborn, genuine and good person and he treated her as just Bäahal. It’s so important to her to be seen. He sees her and he loves her for who she is. Nobody ever did, they all wanted to own her, use her, and manipulate her into doing their bidding but no one ever loved her in a romantic way.  She fell for Jaime because she saw who he was, through his eyes and his actions. She knows that despite all the despicable things he did, the horrors he’s responsible for and the bad decisions he made, Jaime is a man driven by love. He’s loyal, and has sacrificed everything for others. She is stubborn, this is true. She refuses to give up on Jaime. This is also true. 


But Jaime is the first man she ever loved. The first she wants to be with. It’s literally the only thing (now that Viserion is dead), that she wants for herself. She can give everything to her family and sister. Here life, her sword, her love and her loyalty, but love? Love?.. something for herself? It’s the only thing she wants and she can’t give up on it.  Jaime deserves a second chance and my Bäahal believes so. She knows that anyone, including him, could come back from the errors he made. She knows that his soul isn’t tainted. She knows that he can do good things and she wants to help and protect him too. Jaime is the first person she wants to give everything to. She wants to give him her heart, her body and her soul. She wants to have a family with him -although, she doesn’t know it yet yet- She wants to protect him from everything, including his impulsive nature and would always make sure that no one is trying to talk him down, threaten him, disrespect him. I can see just how much care you give into Jaime and how complex he is as a man as well. I love writing with him and I love when you play him because he has many layers. He’s so awesome! So real! So fucking raw. I swear, I cried more than once because of him. ‘(Highgarden confession? Casterly roc confession? Whenever he says he should be dead or he doesn’t deserve love or second chances? I cry every fucking time!) I love him. I love the way he can make us (Bäahal and I) so many things. I love that he makes us care for him and makes us want him to be happy. His smile is  our reward. His heart being full and them being at peace makes me smile too. 


I know it’s a slow burn and fuck, that shit’s good! The heartbreak, the heart ache, the desire for more and for better for them is overwhelming me and is so dang powerful. You play Jaime beautifully and I won’t mind to have him be the only character left if you were to choose among them all. I love your Jaime. I respect your Jaime. I’m concerned for him and I’m invested in him. Bäahal as well. 


JB (modern): 

The Golden Lion! I Love him so fucking much. I love Modern JB. I have never expected to write them in such a setting, but I am so so glad we gave it a try. Just like you said, they are freeing. I feel that we can give them the world, the  one they deserve. In modern verse, we can have them have fun. They can let loose. They can choose to be together without the same issues their regular counterparts have. I love that when Bäahal wants to see Jaime, she just can. I love that she can tease him, and he can take it. They are hot, so fucking hot, I can’t believe it. I love that they clicked so well from the first time. Oh, that scene in the club is legendary! I keep coming back to it if I have to be honest here. I keep going back to it because Your Jaime’s sexier and more playful side is a joy to see. It’s so good. I can’t really get enough of them, right? They have that chemistry we can’t really  deny.  I love that Jaime isn’t afraid to give his opinion. He isn’t afraid to tease her, to let her know just how much he wants her (when Jaime says he wants to fuck her, this is so hot. Like, Yes King, please speak dirty to her! she loves it!  When he teases her about what she can do and lets her be either hot, either in charge or a bottom? I love that they can just be themselves and be erotic, soft, sweet, romantic and even a little fluffy. I love that he cooks for her,  I love that she doesn’t let him finish cooking at times XD I love that she always dresses so good he can’t really keep his hands in his pockets. I love when he gives her presents, and when he reassures her. I love that for them. I love that they can be like this without being afraid they could be put to death / seen as traitors like the regular verse.  He cares for her. He desires her. He can dance too! Oh my god, I love that he is confident in his sex-appeal. That he knows his skills, his strength, his charisma… I love that he doesn’t hesitate to be impulsive, to guide her when he wants to. I love that he doesn’t mind showing his discomfort or how upset he was at Bronn for speaking of his girl like she was some kind of meat. We can have them do virtually anything and I love that about us. They are so exciting and comforting to write and yes, we have been thinking about the only pairing we could keep, and we chose JB. They have that chemistry that just goes beyond anything I’ve ever seen. It just happened! It just is. They just are. I love them so much, you have no idea. I am really glad we decided to write these two and to be able to have those moments they can’t have yet in regular verse. I am glad they exist. I am glad that even here, Bäahal can’t help but fall in love with him. Quickly.. deeply.. madly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment