Friday, July 20, 2018

Bäahal: Love is a powerful weapon

"love truly is a powerful weapon. Lord Tyrion said I well when we spoke of my leitmotiv. What could possibly drive a person like me? What could make me want to face a thousand deaths if not the love I have for my sister? the desire to protect her and have her fulfill her dreams drives me. The smile on her face when she sees me comforts me. I could get used to this. To her joy and her happiness. To her success as a primary motivator. I long for the moments we can steal when she is not with Jon and we can talk. I long for the embrace and the kisses and holding my hands as she's telling me about her day. I love this. Nothing can possibly top these moments where I am simply alive and loved. I forget my damaged heart. I forget my struggles. I forget the ugly face of the world because of her smiles.

Love, Lord Tyrion said, is the greatest and most hazardous weapons. A powerful tool for who knows how to use it. I have seen how strong The bond between Jon and Dany was an how far they are willing to go for one another. I have seen how healing love can be between these two. How her smile she returned and the sound Of her laughter still echoes in my mind. I have seen...I have felt... I know.

And yet every time she cups my face and tells me she will always look after me and will protect my heart, I am left speechless.

No comments:

Post a Comment