Sunday, July 22, 2018

Bäahal x Dany: I chose you, I love you

"Long before we met, your name was nothing to me but pain and sorrow. I dreamed of the day I could spit on our father's grave for all the pain he gave our mothers. I could care less about the Kings and Queens because to me they were all the same. They were all cogs of the same oppressive machine that broke the backs of my fellow brothers and sisters. And one day.../You/ came along. You came along and you turned that fist into dust. You burned it with your dragons.

Your name became something else. Your name meant freedom. Your name meant justice. your name meant reinvention. You transformed the lives of those you met and offered them something they never had before: choice. You gave them the choice to either stay in the past and live the life they had always known or move forward to a new future.

I did not follow you because of your name, Dany. I followed you because of your heart. You gave me a reason to live, something to fight for, something to protect. You gave me the choice to help you make our name something different, something better. You did this.. you did..You did this! It doesn't matter how this will end, as long as you will have me. Because I love you...And it terrifies me to love again because I know I can lose you. It's a risk worth taking. You're a risk worth taking."

No comments:

Post a Comment