Thursday, July 12, 2018

SOA: Mama always said

Mama always said that you shouldn't dance on someone's grave because it will curse you and your kids for all eternity. Mama was superstitious, she loved the church, she loved Crystals, she loved the spirit world as she called it. Mama.. if only your mind didn't break too early. You would have been able to see what I saw. You will see how evil Oscar was, how broken I was. You would see the truth and you would dance with me, Mama. You would sing with me, Mama. You would weep with me. The evil was defeated, the bitch is dead. My sister killed him and saved me, Mama. In a couple of days, I will celebrate his first anniversary. He doesn't have a grave for he's nothing but ashes scattered in the wind but I will put some music and I will dance on that day, Mama. The bitch is dead. Long live the bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment