Friday, March 12, 2021

Elpis x pride : mood piece - WE ARE

Elpis x pride : mood piece - WE ARE



« I am the daughter of Gaea, the next in line to become the New- all-Mother. I am the goddess of Light and Hope and I am hungry. I am eager to get my revenge on my pantheon, but more than this, I am eager to go further with you. I want to explore the universe, I want to see its wonders. I have heard so many things about outer space, notably about the potential alien races and alien gods you and I could defeat. Isn't it exciting?


You are the Sin of all the seven sins. The king of the Underworld and the king of Darkness. You also are the love of my life, Superbia. I am in awe in front of you, of all you've accomplished and how devouring that ambition of yours is. You were triumphant at the end of the war of the Sins. You overthrew your own father and you have defeated one of the primordial gods: the god of the Oceans, my brother Leviathan. You've accomplished so many feats already, and many more are to come.


We are chaos together. Light and Darkness, Hope and Despair, Life and Death. Together as I shine a bright light, you engulf the world in darkness and we drive people mad. We send them to heights they weren't even dreaming existed. I have seen a glimpse of what we could do together in Vancouver... so imagine what we could really do once on the battlefield together? I cannot wait, my King.. my emperor. I cannot wait to see the chaos we would unleash upon this world and the others.



We are chaos, leading the humans and gods alike to that dance we call existence. I understand that perhaps that was the real reason behind the fear of our union. I acknowledge that when we're together, there's something incredible that happens. When we're together, there are sparkles of chaos all around, turning people into rabid animals, led by their instincts and doing whatever they can to worship us. I never paid attention to worshippers until I started to feel this power-up in my veins. The power of the All-Mother.



We are chaos,

We are fire and Ice, light and darkness, Life and Death

We are the beginning and the end

but most importantly,

How I love you so, Superbia.

How I love you so. »

No comments:

Post a Comment