Thursday, March 11, 2021

Modern, GoT: Do you know ?.mood piece-

Modern, GoT: Do you know ?.mood piece-



Been listening to this one : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApXoWvfEYVU



xxxxxxx



Do you know what that feeling is, when I'm looking at you? I'm not really sure of what it is, but it's there. I have butterflies in my belly when I look at you. Yeah, strange isn't it? But I like it. I have this stupid smile on my face when I read your texts, some of them make me blush hard, others got me all hot and bothered and some have me gasp. You know how to surprise me and make me smile. Always. I'm looking forward to hearing your voice when we call each other. There's just this feeling of not having enough of you when you're away, you know? I am always checking my phone, hoping you'd text me, hoping I could text you something...always seeking interaction with you.



Do you know what that feeling is, when I'm looking at you? I don't know what it's called, but I do like how it feels. When you're next to me, it's like the whole world had stopped spinning. There's nothing around us, just you. Just you and me. Just you and your gorgeous smile and your beard, and those long blonde locks. There's only you Jaime. I only see you. I don't want to go against those emotions, I love that you care for me, you know? When I'm with you, I exist and I matter to you. It's probably going to sound a little desperate -my bad-, but I think no. I know I need you in my life because I want to feel that way again, and again.. it feels good you know? To be in a healthy relationship with someone? To be wanted? To be listened to? It feels good...



Do you know what that feeling is, when I long to see you again? You're all I can think of when I'm not with you. I always wonder if you're okay if you're doing fine, and I can see you on social media, see you on tv, think of you day and fucking night... You're dreamy, my Golden Lion...Even when I am at my greediest, when my senses are acute and I need relief, my thoughts are only for you. My hand becomes yours, my touch is your touch in my hand and I can remember how good it felt to be with you. I can remember just how much I want you and it is your name that I scream into my pillows at night. I think it's called being thirsty and only you can quench this thirst.



Do you know what that feeling is when you and I are together? I think I do know how it is. I have felt it a long time ago and promised myself to never let it happen again so I wouldn't suffer again. Yet, I failed... I am failing... I am falling for you. The whole situation with Bronn helped me realize that I was starting to grow uncomfortable with the idea of you thinking I could bang someone else. -Although in that case, it wasn't what you thought-. I grew uncomfortable with the idea that you thought I wouldn't be exclusive. This... whatever this is that we have.. our time, our thing.. this is only for you and nobody else. How could it be, when you're the only one who makes me skip a heartbeat? How could it be ?....

No comments:

Post a Comment