Saturday, March 27, 2021

Regular GoT: shots of love

 My dear Golden Lion, I remember the day you told me that you were impressed that after all this time, suffering from the vileness of mankind, I still retained hope. I still saw the world for everything it was able to give. I remember I was surprised when you told me that because to me it didn't seem that way. It took a while before I started to see things differently from the Long Night. Do you remember how I was ready to die?  I thought I only had value in a warrior's death but I was mistaken. 


My world was grey before you came to me and slapped some sense into me. You brought the colors back.  you brought the colours back and it stayed with me. 

We are going to face a lot together, and I know that in the end, we might not get what we actually want, but I want to Try. I want to give it my all because there is not a life where I wouldn't want to be with you. it simply doesn't exist for you are my life, you are my world, in this life or another.  


xxxxx


I would give these two the world. I would give these two my everything. I remember looking at them whenever I could, catching the small glances and the subtle smiles as they were attracted towards one another like magnets.  I remembered the warmth I felt upon learning they finally trusted one another and gave me another chance at Life. 


In a world where I had lost everything, I suddenly found a family. I suddenly found people who cared for me and would give everything to help me should I need it.  I don't think you'd understand how it is, to go from an orphan to someone who found a home, to bond with people who understand loss better than anyone. To bond with people who would never give up on you. I found this and I would never stop loving them. 


xxxxxx


I believe in second chances and we have both deserved it. Long before we met, we both experienced something traumatic. You've lost and loved and crumbled but always kept moving forward. I remember the knight I met, long before the Long Night. You were the shadow of your past-self, or so I was told. You were supposed to be a man who had lost everything, from his honour to the love of the people to even his own future. you had lost everything to Death and yet you still came. I was baffled by the sight of you, left dumbfounded and smitten over you. Yes, I think it probably was this moment Fate chose to bring us together, the moment you stole our first kiss. you lost so much, Jaime, that I believe you deserve a second chance at life. you deserve to be proud, to be happy, to be loved above all else.  and It is an honour to love you, with all I have. it is an honour to adore you. it is an honour to be with you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment