Thursday, March 11, 2021

GOT (regular) mood piece - A life with a meaning

GOT (regular) mood piece


I can still remember the day our kisses became something more than just stolen moments in between our meetings. You kissed me like you meant it, back in the small cabin of the boat that took me to King's Landing. You wanted me at this moment, you wanted all of me with you. It knocked me off of my feet, you know? That kiss, from the moment you gave it to me, felt like something I've never tasted before. There was only you and I, out of space and time the moment we shared our first real kiss.


I can still remember your warmth, as you kept me close to you in that bed. You were the first man I've ever shared a bed with, the first whose touch I could stand, the first to ever want to stay with me. I remember how understanding you were when I confessed that you were the first man I would sleep next to. You understood that this simple gesture meant a lot to me, your tenderness as we both learned to appreciate each other's presence. How precious, Jaime, how precious those moments were! How precious your gentle laugh was to my ears, and your warmth was to my skin.


I can still remember the strange sensation to be at the right place, at the right moment with the right person. I belonged to you. I belonged with you in this bed, cuddled together as we were waiting for the sun to rise. I wished it never did, I wished I stayed awake longer but the night we had was already full of emotions so we deserved to sleep. They are precious moments to me, unforgettable because, for the first time in my whole life, someone wanted me as a person. They wanted all of me, you wanted all of me. Do you know that you made me feel alive that night?



I can remember your strong arms pulling me into a tight hug as if you were scared I'd runoff. Daenerys and Missandei gave my life a purpose. I was able to reclaim it as mine, I was able to become someone I could be proud of, who would have a reason to wake up every day. But with you...you gave my life meaning. I can die without any regret because I met you. I know that we're moving forward, We're both trying to have a decent life, a normal life, and I honestly would do everything I could, to make sure that you're safe, even from me. I promised your sister I would keep you safe. I promise to you that I will keep you safe but for what it's worth, please, understand Jaime. Understand that the love I have for you is absolute and eternal. I have found my soulmate and I will never give up on you... on us...


No comments:

Post a Comment