Thursday, May 12, 2022

Doya: On the road to Pluto: "Plans? what plans?"

// Long time no see. A more extended solo this time. 

xxx

Oya was sitting on a pile of bodies of a couple werewolves. She was playing with her knife, throwing it and catching it mid-air with her right hand. Her left hand was resting on her lap and her hazel eyes were staring at Dean. They finally closed their case and it was time for them to leave. Dean checked the survivors' well-being and once he was sure that they were alright with no serious injuries, he turned to Oya who was waiting for him. She seemed relaxed as if the hunt helped her vent some of her frustration. She was frustrated, indeed. the point of the whole trip was to get her frustration out of her system and help her get back on track. Oya needed action. She needed to prove to herself that she was back on track and ready to fight. She kept playing with her knife and once Dean stood before Oya and tilted his head to the side so he could look at her face. 

"you good?"

"Yeah! it was about time. I needed  to flex some muscles."

"you did. You made a mess but you were badass earlier on." -She really did a mess.-

Dean observed her during their fight. He noticed she was hitting harder, but she wasn't reckless like before. She was in control of herself. Oya was precise, fast, and far more focused than before, proving that she had healed well since her last encounter with the pagan god. He noticed the ease with which she killed the werewolves, and how much harder she hit. She was more brutal, spending herself in the fight as if she needed to exert herself and work on the kinks left by the stress of her main hunt. It was nice to witness his partner back to her top game. It was nice to see her smile after a hunt that had no casualties, no dead kids, and no major injuries. 

"I was? You watched me?" -She asked, curbing a brow before she threw her knife and caught it mid-air another time.-

"You know damn well that I would always keep an eye on you." -He extended his hand towards her and she grabbed his hand to stand back on her feet- "You kicked ass tonight and something tells me that you feel better now that we're done."

"Yeah... I guess so... I feel better, that's for sure." -She sighed and put her knife back into her knife holder- "I think I came to terms with Pluto and our plan to get him."

He lifted a brow. Oya? Agreeing with his plan to use Rowena to sever the connection of Pluto with his human worshippers? She hated Rowena's guts. She hated the idea of using Crowley and she wanted them to have a backup plan in case things went AWOL. Oya noticed he didn't believe her and chuckled softly as she felt he needed her to give him some context.

"I say... we outsmart them. Rowena and Crowley could and would backstab us, you know they would." -He shrugged and lifted his shoulders- "OH, come on, Dickhead! you know they would. What I am suggesting is...Maybe we could summon another pagan god.. or goddess. One who could actually one-up Rowena?"

"You want to summon a pagan god??" -He furrowed his brows and clenched his jaw. Was she really serious about summoning a pagan god to fight another pagan god? It was a possibility but there could also have some serious backfire. Oya nodded and put both hands on her waist.-

"Yeah...It can't be that bad, right?"

"it's a lot of risks to take. Who did you have in mind?" -She tilted her head to the side, and her heavy curls fell on her chest.-

"Hecate...." -Dean shook his head and ran his hand over his chin.-

That wasn't a bad idea on paper, but it had a lot of loopholes. they would be blindsided. Hecate was the goddess of the mystical arts and was worshipped by witches and wizards. Rowena was a witch and she could get the favor of the goddess since her connection to her was stronger. It was a risk, a huge one that could absolutely backfire on them.

"Hecate? The Hecate the patron of witches?" -Oya nodded and chewed at her bottom lip- "I don't know what to think. I don't know what to say."

"You don't agree... I know you don't agree... I don't think you agree... I know it's not a great idea but Hecate, if we can have her, could definitely help us. I don't trust Rowena, I don't trust her and I don't trust Crowley either. I know Rowena would partner with her son and they would stir shit. Hecate hasn't interfered in human stories and I believe that she would be interested in keeping her coven and worshippers."

"O. let's talk about this later. Right now, I think I need a shower and I need burgers." -He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into a tight hug.- "I stink like a wet dog and I'm starving."

"I get it. I need it too and maybe something more." -She wiggled her brows and put both hands on his chest.- 

"I'm not dismissing your idea, O. You're probably right. I just have to make sure that the benefit of summoning Hecate would outweigh the bad things that could happen when she's released."

"let's hope that the renewal of paganism and Rowena's massive ego would be good enough motivation for Hecate to help us. Not all pagan gods are evil...Hecate hasn't attacked humanity, hence my suggestion to use her help." She yanked her head back and opened her hazel eyes. -

"Something tells me that you're doing better, regarding what happened with Pluto."

"Yeah. I am not saying that I wouldn't be scared upon seeing him... but I definitely want to kick his ass and put him down." -He nuzzled her nose and gently pecked her lips with his.- "I didn't lose my skills. I didn't."

"Damn right, you didn't." -She kissed him again and cupped both of his cheeks.- "Let's go to the motel and I will make sure to give you everything that you need." -he curbed a brow, knowingly.- 

"Everything?" -She teased him and he nodded eagerly-

"Everything!"

-TBC-

No comments:

Post a Comment