Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Bäahal: what do you think when you look at him?

"I want to be with him. in the open, freely. I want to walk hand in hand. I want to be able to say his name, I want to be able to live our love without being afraid of other people. When I look at him, I think he's suffered enough. I think of the tears he shed, the pain he felt. I think that I want to help him feel better, sleep well at night, and feel loved and comforted. I know we have a big age gap, but if anything, I love it even more. he can teach me things, I can teach him things or remind him of how things used to be before.  when I look at him, I feel safe. the safest I have ever been. here's one man who cares for me, who sees me, who...I feel sad. I feel sad I have met him so late in my life but I know that it makes it better because I can appreciate our love even better.  I think about him fucking me too. I think about him holding my chest, grabbing my breasts while he's fucking me from behind. I hear his voice in my ear, grunting, groaning about how good I feel around him. I can speak the way I want to, freely express the passion I have for him, and the intensity of my desire for him. I can do it. I think about it. about how his green eyes make me weak in the knees, about his rough calloused hands make me feel feminine against him. I want him happy. I want him happy. I guess that's what I think about when I see him."

No comments:

Post a Comment