Thursday, May 12, 2022

modern Got: JB: Do you trust me?

// I love these two.


Bäahal was bent forward, her arms crossed on the table. Her long silver locks were spilling onto the table and her fingers tapped against the heavy wooden table. She had a  glass of wine ready for her on the table and she was listening to music. The day had been a busy one, a day spent running from one place to another on behalf of the family. her feet were hurting because she spent the whole day in high heels, so she was walking barefoot. She was wearing nothing but her panties and Jaime's shirt. she was dancing, her hips moved, enjoying the rhythm of the tune and dancing in tune with it. She was happy, mostly because Jaime had returned from a business trip and she rushed to their secret lair to find him again. 


He watched her from afar,  the sway of her hips enticed him. He watched as she was enjoying herself in the semi-privacy of the kitchen. Jaime loved watching Bäahal when she was being candid. There was nothing to disturb her peaceful mood and the joy of dancing freely in his house. She sang along to the song, swaying her hips, allowing the Golden Lion to watch her exposed panties and elicit a groan from the older man. He walked towards her and gently grabbed her waist, making Bäahal yelp a little bit as she didn't expect Jaime to come. 


"Don't stop, Bäahal. Keep dancing." -He suggested, kissing the top of her ear before he pressed his body against hers. The Targaryen heiress bit her bottom lip and pressed her ass against his bulge.- "Yes, keep going." -He growled in her ear.- "I want to feel you dance."


"You want to feel me dance, uh?" -She giggled and turned on her heels so she could face him.- "Maybe I want to dance with you, mmm?? would you like that?" -She pressed her lips to his, giving him a soft peck before he grabbed her waist and helped her sit on the table.- "Us, dancing together?"


"You know damn well that I want to dance with you." -He grinned and ran his fingers through her heavy hair. - "I have missed you, Bäahal.." 


"You did? " -He nodded and pressed another kiss to her lips. Playfully, she bit his bottom lip and pulled his lips towards her.- "Well...I have an idea...I have an idea..." -She chuckled in between their kisses and pressed her forehead against his-


"You do?" -He purred while his hands ran over her legs and started to rub her legs. She deepened her kiss, tongues dancing together while her arms wrapped around his shoulders- "Mmmm tell me more."


"I will... but before I do, I would like to say a thing or two, okay?" -He nodded, reluctantly pulling away from her.- "okay. I want to know if you are free on the last day of the month." -he lifted a brow- "Yeah.. trust me, I have something planned for the end of the month but I need to know if you're free."


"I can make it happen. Do you need something from me? I don't know, a special outfit or something?" -She shook her head and leaned into his touch.- "You sure?" -She nodded and gently started to unbutton his shirt to expose his chest. Her hands ran over his chest and brushed over his nipples as he groaned his pleasure.-


"I only need you to bring your pretty face, that's all. You trust me?" -He nodded and pressed several kisses to her neck, making her chuckle- "Good! You won't regret it. I am glad you consider making it happen. I am even happier to know that you trust me." -She blushed and bit her bottom lip hard.-


"Always..." -He didn't need to add anything to his sentence. He trusted her and this from the beginning.-


Her purple eyes stared at him, eyes full of hope as she was truly happy to hear him. Jaime was relaxed and he seemed to be comfortable with her -well, he was comfortable actually-. Seeing her smile made his chest warm-up and his heart started to beat faster. it was pleasant. It was actually what he wanted to have. Her, happy. Her, with him. Her with him... Her, living. he yanked her head back, curling her hair into his fist. his other hand went down on her jaw and he kissed her lips again. She changed his life, for the best and the unexpected. She came in and wrecked most of his beliefs. She became important to him, someone he couldn't live without, someone he wanted to build a life with. Tonight, they were having their "our time" and both knew they wanted to have plenty of these... a whole life of these. 


-TBC-

No comments:

Post a Comment