Monday, May 30, 2022

Prayers to the Goddess of Hope

"Goddess of Hope, I pray to thee. 
I do not know who to turn to, but you. 
I know you will listen to me, and I know you will answer my prayers. 
I don't need my wishes to be granted, nor do I believe in fairytales.
All I am asking for is the strength to keep hope. 
All I am asking for is the strength to carry on because I believe in a better tomorrow.
All I am asking for is that you lend me your grace, so I could believe in myself.
I need to have faith in what I will be doing. 
I need to have faith in what I'm chasing after.
Goddess of Hope, I pray to thee. 
Bless me with your golden grace, pink locks, and intense golden gaze.
I beg of thee, I beg for thee, to bring some colors back in my grey world."







No comments:

Post a Comment