Thursday, May 12, 2022

Witchy Hour: courted

 

Witchy Hour: courted


// I just wanted something cute between the two of them. 


Courted. Somehow, she could say that she was courting Klaus. Well, in true old-fashion, he would be the one to court her. She simply chose to shake things up with him, especially since she was the type to act on her feelings and desires. Mary was excited, she made arrangements and booked a table outside of Mystic Falls. They agreed he would be the one driving them to the restaurant but she would take care of everything else. Courting Klaus... It sounded like something extraordinary, and in a way it was. She took him on a date and she wanted to plan things accordingly so he could experience a good time.  it gave her butterflies in her belly and she wanted to treat him well. She couldn't keep herself from smiling to herself throughout the day. 


Her smile was noticed by Elena Gilbert, who, in good Elena, fashion liked to ask questions she noticed the change of mood and wanted to know the reasons that had the witch, smile. She grinned but didn't answer. How could she tell Elena the truth about Klaus? She didn't answer but shrugged and shook her head as she did not want to answer. however, that smile followed her until sunset, and she ended up thinking about an answer to the question she was asked: "Who made you smile and how do you think when you look at him?" the answer came naturally to her, and while sitting on her bed, she asked it out loud.


"When I look at Klaus, what I see is...what I think of when I look at him is how uncertain I am when it comes to him.  I hate not knowing. I hate not being able to plan things out. I hate surprises, yet he surprised me. I didn't expect to fall for him. it's a certainty, a fucking certainty and I am trying really hard to sort things out. He came into my life like a fucking wrecking ball and I love him for this. for shaking things up. for changing my life. I love him for this... for not being like the others. for being himself. I am studying his features. I am noticing the little crease on his forehead when he's not happy. the way his face turns into vampire mode when he's starting to get irritated. his tenderness when we're together in bed. his soft voice when he's serenading me. I can see it all, the desire to get close to me and the fear of ruining everything and breaking me. my heart that is. oh, he will break my heart and I presume that I will break his. A witch and the Hybrid, what was I thinking falling in love with him like that?  When I look at him, I think about his fangs sinking into the flesh of my neck. of him drinking my blood and turning me on. of us having sex... and maybe fucking if the mood is a little more hardcore. I am comfortable with him. He is my kin after all. we understand each other. we do fucking understand each other.  I think about him calling me, "Love". it's the first time someone is so kind towards me, calling me pet names. I think about... I think about protecting him from the witches that are hunting me down. I can't... I can't have him hurt because of me. I can't....so I think about it. and I think about when we will part ways...and just how badly I don't want us to part ways...I won't handle it very well, I think. not when I am so used to touching him, talking to him, loving him. Oh, fuck!!"


She said it. She fell in love with Klaus. and it wasn't just a matter of sex and conversation. it was a nice connection they had and she knew that it could go either way...Maybe she would realize that it wasn't true love or it wasn't that deep. Maybe she would see that he was her promised lover and they were genuinely in love... well, she was genuinely in love with him. The truth of it was that he had nothing to do with Elijah and the love she thought she had for the eldest Mikaelson wasn't actually love. it was despair. it was solitude. it was a need for connection so intense that she mistook it for Love. With Klaus, there was something different. there was something deep. a true connection and maybe that was something she was wishing could happen. she was excited and nothing that night could have turned her smile upside down. 


-TBC-

No comments:

Post a Comment