Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Doya: I pray

I am not exactly religious. I am very aware of Heaven and Hell (hard not to when you fight angels and demons). Still... I was raised as such and believed in Chuck until the Asanbosam slaughtered everyone. I lost my faith that night. What was the point in everything we did? What was the point in trying to live? I had lost my will to live back then,  I wanted to die a hero's death. I wanted to disappear once I had fulfilled my duty. What a bullshit way of thinking. What a bullshit way of living... I met you and everything changed. 


Suddenly, well, I had a family again. I had people who would have my back. I had people who cared for me. I had people who would want my company and I wasn't alone anymore. Suddenly... I was loved. Suddenly... I had a future ahead of me. Suddenly... I could find myself again. Oh, and I didn't want to give up on it. I didn't want to leave it all behind. I refused to die. I refused to leave my new family behind, alone... lost without me. I refused to leave them because.. ah... Because I couldn't imagine a life without them. I don't care if it's heaven or hell. I want to be with them, always. I wanted to be with them so... I prayed. I pray... I will always pray for our peace to be maintained and protected. I will always pray so we can live a long and fulfilling life together. 


I pray... 

Me...

The non-religious hunter. 

What a time to be alive isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment