Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Doya: No matter the universes

"Hey, Dickhead... "

"....." He groaned, half-asleep but he felt the shift in their bed and threw his arm around her leg. Oya looked over his shoulder and realized he was sleeping but it was too late and she woke up him. He chuckled and turned around, facing his wife.

"Yeah?"

"Are you sleeping?"

"I was." He groaned and ran his hand over his face to wake up. "What's on your mind?"


"I was thinking......" She trailed off and looked at the ceiling. "Do you think that you and I...Do you think things would have gone differently if we hadn't met at that vampire nest?"


"O.." He began with. "Are you trying to rewrite our history?"

"I'm serious Dean. I kept asking myself if I would have chosen you if we had met differently."

"We can't know that." He said, pecking her lips. "Unless we're talking about the multiverse and the many different Earths that exist. I am sure there are many where we're not together."


"You have a point..." She said, defeated. "I just fancied the idea of always choosing you no matter how we first meet...I fancy the idea of being your soulmate."

"You are my soulmate." He said, pecking her lips again and leaning his forehead against hers. "I chose you... I will always choose you." She looked up to his emerald eyes and nodded quietly. He had a way with words and always sounded confident, and reassuring. it brought a shy smile to her lips and she felt his digits sink into the soft flesh of her thigh.


"Mr. Smooth! I don't even know what to say to something that beautiful." She said, blushing while he quietly shifted around so he would have her lay on her flat and put himself in between her legs. She looked up at his face while her hands gently stroked his powerful arms. "Are you serious?" He nodded, his lips attacking her neck and making her moan in anticipation. "You've just woken up.." She insisted, but it made him chuckle and he bit harder the gracile neck, making Oya lose any resistance she ever had.

"I would still have chosen you if we hadn't met at that vampire nest. You know why?" She shook her head. "It's because I fell in love with you later on.. when you were living with us at the bunker.." He said, the friction between the two of them was delicious and elicited another moan from the hunter who sunk her nails into his shoulders. "we've celebrated 10 years  knowing each other already..." He said, eyes wet with emotion.

"I know...It went so fast..."

"I still feel like celebrating."

He said with a chuckle, tickling her in the process and making Oya laugh. He always took the time to make sure his wife didn't fill her head with darkness and for the nth time since she married him, Oya was feeling grateful for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment