Tuesday, April 16, 2024

JB: She made me feel alive.

I looked up at her, at her hands running down her silver locks and plump lips as she was rocking on top of me. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her face which was contorted in pure bliss. I couldn't focus on anything else but her voice that echoed through the walls of our room. My hands roamed over her curves, her warm skin covered in goosebumps. I grabbed her ample breast with my hand, massaging it while I felt her constrict my cock inside of her, thus making my toes curl.

She smiled at me, her hands now resting on mine so I could keep touching her. Bäahal kept rocking her hips, eliciting groans from me as I kept on looking at her. I loved the way she bit her bottom lip when she looked at me. I loved to see the love in her eyes, the pleasure she couldn't contain that was written all over her face. She tilted her head to the side, allowing some silver strands to fall on my forearms, and grinned at me. I could just stop there, right there, with her being happy with me. And it hit me all of a sudden. I watched her furrow her brows as she noticed I lost focus for a minute. She bent forward and pecked my nose with her plump lips.


"What is wrong, my love?" She asked, her velvety and arousal-laced voice singing in my ear.

"Nothing, Bäahal Nothing," I answer, mesmerized by her, forgetting for a second that she had my cock tightly buried deep into her slick pussy. Playful, the Targaryen before me shook her head and rolled her hips, making me groan in the process. 


"No! Something is on your mind, Jaime. You better speak up." She knew how to cut the breath out of me. It might have been something in her hips or the way she said my name or the way her eyes glowed when she felt good because of me. I could not resist her. My hand left her chest and gently rolled down to her waist. She curbed a brow.

"I'm serious, speak to me." Which elicited a grin from me as I switched positions and kissed her neck. "Jaime! Ah... Ahahah.. oh come on.."


I felt her legs wrap around me, securing her body against mine as she refused to let me move. "Princess, I can't think right now." I couldn't think because every time I saw her face, the only thing I wanted to do was to kiss her. 


"Beloved... I cannot read your mind." She stated, while I nuzzled her neck and planted another kiss. 


"I am serious, I can't think right now." 


She chuckled and chewed on her bottom lip. I grinned and resumed moving Inside of her. My eyes were still focused on her while one of my arms wrapped around her leg to keep her there. She bit her lip harder and lifted her hand to hold onto the pillow. "I need to hear it." She managed to say while holding the pillow harder. "S...Say it!" She chuckled in between my thrusts. I pounded into her, picking up a pace as I wanted to push her over the edge.


"Fine.." I smirked widely, allowing my hand to go up to the hair I held onto gently. It made her roll her eyes and tighten around me. "Okay...mmhh... I feel alive. I love you. You feel so good right now.. and...Did I say I love you?" 


I chuckled and pressed my lips to hers. I felt it, the surprise when she heard me say I was feeling alive because of her. That's the Truth. She makes me feel alive. She loved the man, not the Knight or the Pariah. Jaime was her priority. She always gave me some support, searched the Earth for me after the Last War, saved me more than I care to say and never asked for anything from me. At times she tried to push me away, but she always thought of my well-being. How could I not love this Woman? how could I not? "Fuck!! Jaime!! I love you. I love you too... Nnnghh.. I can't.. harder...harder please." She begged, my hand pulled on her hair harder, making her squirm beneath me until finally, I had her come against me.


She made me feel alive. Her voice, her warmth, her appetite. Her fierce urge to protect our home, to care for me. She made me feel whole.

She made me feel, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment