Thursday, April 4, 2024

GoT (modern): Find me again

/ When Cersei would wreak havoc between the two of them.


xxxxx


Find me again. Tell me that you love me.

I saw your face when you said we were done.

You didn't believe that shit. You didn't believe yourself. What made you leave? The rumors? Your sister? The false impression that I was bothered by our age gap? I'm not a child. Is it what you see when you look at me? A child? I refuse to believe those words, that insanity.


You can't possibly tell me you don't want to see me again when yesterday you were holding me in your arms, telling me the complete opposite! Is it Cersei? Is it my sister? I know she would not hesitate to tarnish your reputation if that meant we couldn't be together and as for your sister...Gods know what has guided her hand.


I don't care about our family feud. I don't care about what the masses find acceptable or not. You're not too old for me! You're not below me! I don't "deserve better"! I deserve you! I chose you! I chose you!


Find me again! Tell me that you love me.

Hold my hand and don't ever let it go again! 


No comments:

Post a Comment