Thursday, September 20, 2018

Doya: I want to work cases with you

Dean felt hands tug at his shirt and tore his gaze off of his tablet to look at the woman who was calling for his attention. He grinned at the sight of a grinning Oya and put his tablet away. She spent the whole day training while he was looking for a case and he enjoyed the sight of her going for serious business. She was short, very small compared to him but could pack a punch and had a serious kick-game. She had just taken a shower and was wearing a white tank top and a pair of boxers that barely squeezed her curvy frame. The hunter put his tablet away and Oya took it as an opportunity to sit on his lap. Dean grinned and put both hands on her hips while she made herself comfortable on top of him. His emerald eyes stared at her face, at the gorgeous pearly white smile she had on, the heavy black curls still wet from the shower she had taken a while ago, her big hazel eyes that were looking at him softly. Her hands were on his shoulders and she gently massaged them.

« Do you have an idea of how much I have missed you, Dickhead? » She bit her bottom lip, her eyes traveled from his face to his chest before she moved them back onto his face.

« I think I have a pretty good idea, bitch. You've spammed my phone with adorable texts and pictures of the places you've visited. »

« It was like a dream came true! I got to dress like a cowboy! I'm very sure you would have liked it. I rode on a horse, I even helped them with the cattle after they insisted on offering me free food. I mean, I couldn't have refused free food. » She said chuckling softly.

« You're so cheap Oya. You'll do anything for free food. » He was teasing her, which worked since she blushed hard and shook her head.

«No! No ! I'm not cheap! Come on! »

« I buy you every day when I cook breakfast. » He teased her a little more, making her blush harder and puff her cheeks. « Aww, are you going to sulk now? » He gently mocked her, which had her roll her eyes and ran her fingers over the back of his neck. She felt Dean shudder a little at the contact, mostly because he loved it. She always touched him, always pleased him with her little attention and after so long, his body also got responsive to her touch. His breathing became a little sharp as she shifted on his lap and brushed over his bulge, intentionally.

« If you buy me with food, then I buy you with kisses. » She grinned, knowing full well he would deny her words but his body would betray him. And it happened as she anticipated.

« No.. of course not! You don't buy me with kisses. » He said, his hands gently stroked her hips and mind-absently made her move on top of him. She grinned and moved her hips, still pretending she wasn't aware of what was happening. « You don't buy me with those fingers in my hair. » He purred while she bent a little forward and planted a kiss on his forehead.

« Oh yeah? I don't buy you with my fingers? » He shook his head. « So you're telling me, that me scratching your scalp like that don't do you nothing? » She curbed a brow, moaning softly as she enjoyed the warmth and friction between the two of them. He shook his head but could barely hold back his purr. « Ohhh too bad. Too bad that my fingers make you feel nothing. » She removed them from his scalp and ran them over his chest. « I won't do it again then. »

« No. I mean, come on Oya. » He tried to bargain but she refused to move and instead just kissed the tip of his nose. « You're terrible. You decide to jump on my lap, tease me and now you stop? »

« So you admit I'm teasing you? You admit you're feeling something? » She asked, a grin creeping on her face as she gently stroked his cheek with the back of her hand. « I actually wanted to tell you something, but I got carried away. »

«Shoot? »

« I want to work cases with you again. We haven't been together in a while. Working alone is fine, but it has its limitation and I'm starting to feel it. » She said, biting her bottom lip.

« Are you saying You're missing me? » She nodded and gently put her hands on his chest, this time moving her hips on him with more purpose. «Oya... nfff... »

« Yes. Yes, I'm saying this. I'm saying I have missed you and I want to work with you again. So whatever research you have right now, I want in. You want me in? » She teased him with and bit the top of his ear. Dean groaned a little louder and boldly held her plump ass.

« Of course! What kind of dumb question is that? » He looked up at her, enjoying the smirk she had on and the mischief in her eyes. « You mmhh...I have found something yeah. Do you want to talk about it? » He cleared his throat but she wasn't focused at all. She was trying to keep her focus but he knew she wasn't able to. «Oya? »

« I'm listening.. unf... I'm listening very closely..oh.. »


But she wasn't anymore, so he kissed the crook of her neck and she ran her fingers back into his scalp and the back of his neck. She wasn't listening at all, but Dean didn't mind. 

-TBC-

No comments:

Post a Comment