Sunday, September 9, 2018

Doya Be careful.

Doya: Be careful Oya.

"What a surprise! You came back without your usual collection of bruises." Dean teased Oya as they were taking breakfast. She rolled her eyes at his comment and while chewing on her pancake bite, she said.

"Pffttt... You speak as if I was running head first towards danger. I'm fine, really." -She tilted her head to the side, her wet curls fell onto her shoulders and chest and her hazel eyes stared into the hunter.-

"I'm just concerned. That's all."

He said in a shrug. Oya loved hunting, she sometimes took it to some extreme, which did concern the Winchester brother. He knew the cultural difference was quite strong when it came to hunting and he didn't quite know how to tackle the topic. He didn't want her to seriously injure herself because she took risks while hunting a werewolf or a rugaru. He didn't want her to come back more fucked up than necessary. Oya noticed he wasn't always comfortable when she went on her own but didn't stop her from doing so. He didn't say anything when she came home and he found new scars on her body. It was part of the job, the scars and the broken bones. What wasn't was the risks she took to complete her hunt. Her smile vanished for a minute before she looked away, her pancake in her hands.

"I know you are. I didn't mean to make you worry like that."

"yeah...Well, when you are out there, just be careful Oya." He said in a stern voice. He wanted to say more, talk about how relieved he was whenever he got her texts. He wanted to tell her he was apprehensive about opening the bunker door because he didn't know how serious her injuries were. She had to be careful and step down a notch when they were hunting.

"I... I will always come back to you, Dean." She said, putting her pancake on the plate and offering him the best smile she had. "Okay?" She gently put her hand over his and moved closer to his face. "Okay? Come on, don't sulk." She tried to distract him and it worked for a while, bringing a faint smirk on his lips.

"I'm not sulking."

"You actually are sulking, big time. But I know how to make you feel better." -She moved the hand that was resting on his hand to cup his neck and then slid her fingers into his thick dirty blonde mane."

"It's not working." He teased her with a straight face. She knitted her brows and massaged his scalp. "Not at all."

"Mmhhh not at all uh? I guess I will have to resort to the biggest weapon I have."

"Which is?" He lifted a brow, curious as to what she had in mind. Oya left her chair and quickly straddled Dean. She wrapped her arms around his neck and gently pecked his lips. "Oh, this?" She nodded while he wrapped one powerful arm around her waist and pulled her closer to his frame. "This won't do."

"I have plenty of these in store. One kiss can't possibly be it." She chuckled and brushed her lips with his again.

"More? It could sway me." He said, flashing a pretty smile at her as he was more relaxed. "But on top of this, you have to be careful, okay?"

"Okay...I promise I will make the effort. I'll be more careful." -He gently smacked her butt, which made Oya giggle a little. "I am serious. I will make the efforts... I kinda want to come back to you, you know?"

"Good. I wouldn't want it any other way." He pressed his lips to hers, and gently licked them to ask for entrance. As they deepened their kiss, Oya massaged his scalp a little more. She didn't care about the breakfast anymore.

-TBC-

No comments:

Post a Comment