Saturday, December 5, 2020

MODERN !Jaime and Bäahal : Chemistry

MODERN!Jaime and Bäahal: Chemistry



You are pure poetry. The sharp lines of your cheeks, the light stubble on your cheeks, and that devastating smile are driving towards the edge. I remember the strong body, maintained by regular workouts. The broad chest I love to nestle against, the strong arms that could lift my body with ease, the way your body is chiseled by the gods, gracing my very eyes every time I look at you. I remember the sin between your legs, your magic wand that makes me curse under my breath and hits all the sweet spots in me. I remember this. The taste of it, the scent of it, the weight of it just as I remember that gorgeous ass of yours. I guess that you're unforgettable. I love that you are. I remember you telling me that you couldn't take your eyes off of me when we first met, that every time you looked away, you made sure to find me again. I was flattered back then, but now I see how your magic is working. You're relentless and the memory of you creeps into my mind when I least expect it, sending me shivers down my spine. I guess that's chemistry.



You're electric. I remember the shivers that went down my spine the first night we danced together. My skin was covered with goosebumps as our bodies were rocking to the faint (yet distinct) music playing at the club. There was nothing else that mattered but you at this moment. There was nothing else but your breath against my skin, your voice in my ear, and the rhythm our hips were following. Oh, Jaime! Jaime... It felt so right to be by your side at this moment. It felt so right to be by your side right now, in our little nest. Well, technically your secret lair but since it's « our time », then when I'm here, it becomes « our nest ». I love it there when we have nothing but ourselves and we don't need to worry about the paparazzi and our families. It's just you and me, Jaime and Bäahal, the Golden Lion, and the Firecracker. It's just us. I feared for a little while, that maybe after the club you'd get bored of me. After all, you got the Targaryen's magic cunt, so why would you ever want to try it again? Yet, here we are, talking, laughing, teasing each other, and having a good time. Here we are, unable not to touch the other, not to kiss the other, not to be together. I still have those shivers running down my spine whenever you talk to me. I still have those shivers whenever you touch me. I guess that's chemistry.



You are pure joy. I remember when we hit it off from the start at the club. The banter was on point, the joy of having someone I can talk to overcame the rest. You, Jaime, you make me laugh, you make me anticipate the day after, you make me wait for you. I spent a whole week after our stint at the club, a whole week thinking of you in many ways. I do want to fuck you, but there's more to it than just sex, there's also the need to connect, to feel the joy I felt when we were talking and boy are you delivering right now. Life feels better when I'm with you. I feel invincible, I feel that I can't be hurt and that I can trust you. It's hard for me to trust, and I had tried not to over the years but you? You..; I trust you and I feel good about it... It's the same feeling I have when I dance, the same one I feel when my dogs comfort me, the same one I have when we kiss. I know I wanted to be careful, but to hell with that, to hell with fear, I feel good with you. It's all that matters. I am eager to read your texts, eager to make you laugh, eager to spend time with you. Call it cheesy, I call it chemistry.



No comments:

Post a Comment