Wednesday, December 23, 2020

MOET: Morning glory

 

We always have the same ritual, we wake up early in the morning just so we could stay a little longer in bed together. I turn to you and I look at your face, barely lit up by the early sun rays. You always smile when I first lay my eyes on you. Always, you have that warm wide smile on your lips that makes me melt. Always you wrap your arms around my waist and pull me closer to your strong frame, just so I could give you a hug. I close my eyes, relishing in your scent while my hands stroke your skin and gently move up so I can lose my fingers into your dark hair and scratch your scalp. You bury your head at the crook of my neck and we stay still for a while, without a word.


I can feel your chest heave up and down, at a steady pace and I can feel my own heart start to race in my ribcage. You're here. You're with me and I marvel at the thought that all of this is real. I marvel at the thought that I am lucky enough to wake up to you every morning. I open my eyes and start to plant kisses on your shoulders, eliciting a shudder from your body. I make you groan slightly, as I slid my leg in between yours and press my knee to your erection. Oh Yes! I attack early in the morning. Yes! I celebrate you early in the morning, but you've never complained to this day.


I enjoy the salty taste of your skin as I gently bite the skin of your neck in between my kisses. I bruise your skin lightly before I soothe it with my tongue and lips and that makes you moan. Your hands try to stay focused and run down my sides to hold my waist. I'm still jerking my knee, pressing it harder against your bulge while my lips are still sucking on your neck more urgently. I want more, more because I can feel you being hard against my knee, as you always are when you wake up. I want more because I woke up with burning arousal that is sending waves after waves of pleasure through my body.


You understand I am in the mood given how demanding my kisses and touch became. Your hands shift my body and I end up being on top of you. I toss my head to the side, my breath is slightly labored as my throat is choked-up with arousal. I can feel it in my loins, how wet my velvety folds are in anticipation of you. I can feel it in my chest, which became heavier the more we kissed. I want you. I chuckle because you're making a face, and I ran my hands over your large chest, stroking the sensitive skin as I adjust my position on top of you. I moan, for the friction between our legs is sending shivers down my spine, and it encourages me to rock my hips on top of you.


You let your hand run on the soft skin of my thigh, to the soft and ticklish skin of my waist. Your eyes are hooded with lust already and you tug at my shirt so I could remove it. Which I do, setting my heavy breasts free from their fabric prison. I bit my bottom lip as your large hands start to massage me and I rock my hips harder against your boxer clad length. I don't even care about time, for all my eyes are only set on you. You feel so good against me, so warm and aroused that the only thing I want is to feel you inside of me. You want to make sure I'm alright, so your left hand run down to my soaked-up panties. You lift a brow, tease me again with a clever quip and gently push them aside. I know what you want, I can feel it in the way your hips are pressing into me. I can feel it in the way you are staring at my face and holding onto my waist a little harder. I rock my hips harder, dampening your boxer with my essence, feeling my own body react to yours. Ohhh... I can't wait any longer.


So I push myself a little forward, enough so I can help you out of your boxer, exposing your flesh to the fresh temperature of our room. I take a hold of you and let my hand run over your flesh, teasing you just a little bit and feeling you being wet already for me. Perfect! We both are more than willing right now. I guide you slowly into my tender folds and in one swift motion, you're inside of me. We both groan and I slowly sit on your lap while never breaking eye contact. I love those mornings when there is just you and me. I love when we take the time to explore one another and when there is nothing but the cries of passion filling the silence of our warm room. I love those mornings when you and I are glorious. When you and I are in love. When you and I are one.



No comments:

Post a Comment