Monday, May 17, 2021

GoT Jaime x Bäahal : My everything

 

There is something about your emerald eyes and the way they look at me.

They're carefully studying me, as if you wanted to know every expression I make.

They're scolding me, when you consider I'm being out of my mind or out of line.

They're comforting me, when you see the tears in my purple hues, they get warmer.

They're loving me, when you look at me and think I'm not seeing you. Oh so loving!

I've never been loved the way you love me, Jaime. I've never been loved at all.

Except by my mother, but it was maternal love. Except by Dany and Jon : Family.*

No man ever looked at me and saw a person, I was nothing but a possession.

The jewel of Astapor, as they always called me, because they wanted the body only.



But you, you're looking at me as if I was someone and you embraced me fully.

You understand I would be stubborn and would always storm into your room.

You understand I love fiercely and would do anything in my power to protect you.

You know I love you, I never hid it, especially not once I realized it was true love.

Your gaze was the first thing I have noticed when we met, the honesty, I fell for it.

I fell for the desire to see me survive the war, the desire to truly help mankind.

I fell for the genuine love you had for your wretched sister, you were intense and true

Your eyes were the first thing I fell in love with and I was seeking your gaze

Oh the Butterflies I had in my stomach whenever our eyes met, your green, my violet





You are my everything, there is no other way to put this feeling into words, my love.

I have never been loved by anyone the way you love me. You risked your life for me.

You went above and beyond when I needed to rest and stayed close to me willingly.

You made the room small when there were too many people inside so I could breathe.

You kept me safe until I had gained the necessary pounds and healed from starvation.

You loved me back then, no matter how I looked like, no matter what I said to you.

You loved me when I came for you at Winterfell, enough to come back to the living.

Jaime, you are my everything and I would be damned if I didn't protect you...us...

I'd be damned if I didn't love you with all the fibers of my body. You're all I have.

And I want us to have a chance at being happy together. So I'll fight for us.



No comments:

Post a Comment