Wednesday, May 12, 2021

got modern : Baahal musing about

I like when my golden lion is wearing suits,

so I can quietly remove his clothes and expose his body to my hungry eyes.

I like when he has some stubble on his face,

So I can feel it with my skin, whenever he decides to kiss me

I like when his emeralds held a scorching gaze,

so I know he actually wants me, I know he is selfish and I belong with him only.

I love when he calls me his firecracker,

only he can actually call me that and make me think it's endearing.

Only he can touch the fire I make, let himself be burned by a single touch.

Only he can make this heart beat faster, so fast I can hear it, so hard I can feel it.

I like it when he fucks me anywhere, from the floor to the kitchen counter

but I love it best when I am on his bed because there I can completely consume him.

I love it when I'm riding him and he's at loss for words and curses instead.

Yes, I love when he's deep inside of me, reaching the end of my little wet pussy

because then, he's capable of doing anything I want, of saying anything he wants to.

When I'm riding him, I can look into his eyes and see his truth, the care, the respect...

I can see the things he doesn't necessarily say to me, I can feel his affection

and it makes me want more! I need more! I want more! I'm greedy like that.

I love when he comes around and just holds my neck just so he could kiss me.

When he's dominant and let me know that he's in charge of making me cum

when he's relentless in fucking me, even when I beg for him to not make me cum.

He goes for it, because he knows I need it! He knows I need to cum around his cock

I love it when he holds my hair, whether when we're fucking or talking,

I think he guessed it makes me docile, I love the touch and would stay quiet.

And we can spend some time without talking and just being in a comfortable silence

so we could both contemplate what's going on and how attached to the other we are.

I care for him...not just because of the way he makes me feel when we fuck.

He's divine, extremely otherworldly when it comes to fucking. I just... want to be one.

Nah, I care for him, because of the way he makes me feel when we aren't fucking.

See? I just want to spend all the time in the world with my golden Lion.

I just want to sleep in his arms, protected, safe, loved...

I just want to wake up to him, to see that the world didn't collapse... he was still here.

He is still here, with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment