Monday, May 17, 2021

MODERN JAIME AND BAAHAL : THE TASTE OF YOU

 

I have never felt like this for anyone before you, unable to keep my mind off of you.

You're in my every thought, in my head when I'm not even trying to think of you.

I have to admit, I miss the taste of you, the way your skin feels against my lips.

I miss the way your skin taste when I start licking and sucking on it, I really do.

I surprise me when I'm alone in my office thinking of you vividly. I remember.

I remember the sound you make when you moan, right after you tasted me.

I remember the sound you make when you thrust into me for the first time.

I can feel your body get hotter as you fill me up, I can feel you throb, I remember.

And always, that makes me touch myself because I miss you. I miss feeling you.



I love when we kiss, when our lips found each other's when you thrust deeper inside.

I love when you push me against the wall and make it hard for me to escape you.

I don't want to, but I love the idea of being pressed between a wall and you. So sexy!

I love when you whisper in my ear as you fuck me, telling me I'm a bad girl,

telling me I'm a tease or calling me your firecracker. It turns me on so much, you do.

Do you have any idea of how much sexy you are to me? How much I want you?

I don't think so. My hands do touch myself, rubbing that wet little cunt for you.

I get lost in my fantasies, wishing that you were the one touching me, fucking me.



I guess that's what's called having a Jaime fever, I like the term. I love missing you.

I love being naughty and playing with my breasts and wet slit thinking it's you.

I love imagining you whisper dirty little things in my ear when you're fucking me.

Haaan... oohhh. ; and the moans become louder, and I go harder inside my cunt.

I love the way you smell, no matter when. Before I ravish you, during or after.

Your scent drives me crazy, your scent belongs to me. I love that stubble too.

And you're in shape, my older Golden Lion, and I love that about you.

Tall, strong... big and wet for me in ways I'm sure you've never been before.

Let me boast. Let me keep thinking I'm your best fuck and you don't have enough.

Let me wait until we're done so I can cuddle you and take care of you.

Aftercare? It's on point. And you know you have my heart anyway, especially then.

No comments:

Post a Comment